ES Recruitment Drive
Don't close this shit down. :s
Only if it comes to the point where Phantom doesn't have 5 members and the board moderators post the whole, "you guys alive?" thread and shit.

Nvr4get
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
well now... to add to more shitty stuff... just got pulled over doing 110 and have to go to court 3 days before im getting kicked out of my house...
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
well now... to add to more shitty stuff... just got pulled over doing 110 and have to go to court 3 days before im getting kicked out of my house...

Quit getting into trouble. :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
No.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Damn.

Hey Zay, can I have a crack at your cousin?

I'll stab you.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Keep this clan alive, If I am in this clan I will post daily but I am not in this clan yet so yeah.
If this clan closes I will not give out any more Azure Cookies with Mocro sprinkle in fact I will eat it and not share anyone it, I know you can not resist that.
Originally Posted by xDraGonZx View Post
Keep this clan alive, If I am in this clan I will post daily but I am not in this clan yet so yeah.
If this clan closes I will not give out any more Azure Cookies with Mocro sprinkle in fact I will eat it and not share anyone it, I know you can not resist that.

Late

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by xDraGonZx View Post

this man has a valid point
what am i doing here