ES Recruitment Drive
Facade, that avatar reminds me of our minecraft days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Minecraft is the gayest piece of shit ever.

Get xbox live, buy castleminer z, it's like minecraft, only manly and not gay as fuck.

Sometimes I wonder about you mocro...
-----
Originally Posted by xDraGonZx View Post
Keep this clan alive, If I am in this clan I will post daily but I am not in this clan yet so yeah.
If this clan closes I will not give out any more Azure Cookies with Mocro sprinkle in fact I will eat it and not share anyone it, I know you can not resist that.

Also yeah, you've kissed everyone's ass but mine and Mega's, like what's up with that?
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Apr 11, 2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do a clan merge with [TPC]]
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

TPC? The pie clan?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Yes how does that sound?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Opinion: If 2 clans are 2 separate inactive clans, and if you guys merge, doesn't that make it one big inactive clan?

Same goes for dying clans.

2 dying clans merged makes one big dying clan....

If anything, leave the clans separate. The fate will be decided and there will be no arguing with any ranks or something. I mean PieGod has his own ways, and Azure has his. 2 different ways clashing would be difficult... So I say stay separate. Sad to see any clan that I have friends in die, but sometimes it just happens. Goodluck <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
We're not dead, lol.
We're just barely breathing

Life Support all day erry day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
damn straight panda! lol
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Get xbox live, buy castleminer z, it's like minecraft, only manly and not gay as fuck.

Can't tell if leading us on that he is gay as hell or just being completely retarded

or both, y'know
FIRED UP