Ranking
Original Post
(HelBlade) HellBlades

From deep within the depths of hell come a tribe of tori re incarnated solely for the purpose of destroying all tori that do not bow to the great God Moatori,he called them the Hell blades,Swift,powerful ,deadly and precise thiese tori conquered much of the world ,but the emperor grew tired of his omnipotent power and decided to create a copy of himself,a rival fit only for him,the battle that insued was so equally matched and the powers so intense that it destroyyed both of them and a great deal of their dimention .......

Now the Hellblades forced to leave their dying world, wonder the earth with no purpose but to fight and to conquer .... and so the first of the hellblades said "i am Risen aknowledge me now or die in ignorance" and so it would be,and so all other hellblades followed ......this was the begining of the age of the hellblades ...the begining to an end .....

First of the Hellblades : Risen25
Second of the hellblades:
Third of the hellblades:

Clan Goals :
Create a clan video ( )
have weekly clan tourneys ( )
have a clan war ( )
4 top 500th ranked players (1/4)
1000tc in clan bank (500tc )
3000tc in clan bank ( )
10000tc in clan bank ( )

Clan rules :
The hellblades follow a strict code set to them by the God moatori...
no hellblade shall turn on another
no hellblade shall die without honour
no hellblade shall win without glory
no hellblade shall be conquered in spirit
no hellblade shall abuse aother clans exept in battle
all hellblades willl wear the mark ....if you don not have the mark its your duty to earn one

clan bank:
Donate to Hellblades

A forum will be created soon memberrs will be expected to be active ingame and on forums :
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=385403

Last edited by risen25; Dec 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Sup peeps ^_^
-----
How 'bout this?
Last edited by SkyKingXZ; Dec 6, 2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea dude i love that !!!!
-----
i see hellblades in the finals and in the quarters i have won 4 tourneys as a hellblade ....we are making a mark keep training guys ...i will arrange for us all to spar at some stage before we enter a clan battle which im plaaning to do very soon and i dont wanna win it ...i want US to DESTROY them !!

FOR MOATORI !!!!
Last edited by risen25; Dec 7, 2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
cool! I really needed training. I currently suck at defense
Last edited by D3RPY4; Dec 9, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
A| goog offence is just as good as a strong defence dude ....stick to what you are good at ...i suggest playing some wushu it really helps your control in judo when you get those fights that nobody grabs or you are seperated from your opponent
ok guys so i made a vid today of myself ....phave a look ....and please start submitting your replays so i cacn make a clan vid .here is the link ///http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHGv6EOpOw