Endurance Onslaught 4
Hey y'all, been a little bit since the last activity check so here it is:

activity check

Unfortunately a few clans will be (most likely)exiting the fold this time around. These clans being: The Revolution, USSR, and Relax All. The first two will have a few weeks to submit an appeal, otherwise they will be de-officialized, sadly. On a less somber note, Relax All will be receiving legend status thanks to their various contributions to the tori-clan scene as a whole. (Being credited as THE shu clan multiple times over) Everyone involved agreed that it would be sad to see such a legacy fade into the void without being given some sort of acknowledgement. Which is in this case, legendary status. So congrats to RA!

This time around, Aeon will be receiving their first activity strike within a 6 month period. Hopefully their score manages to improve come next activity check.

Lastly, I'd like to congratulate Dog, Liquor, Hack, and Obey for improving their scores since last activity check! Another grats is in order for All Stars, since they have managed a steady 100 points since the last activity check!

That should about wrap things up. See you all next time.
Hi, I'm a member of the Event Squad and Super Moderators. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hello there!

We apologize for not making this official sooner, but there has been lengthy deliberation in the Clan Squad in regards to one specific rule.
In short, we've decided to change the time that needed to pass after which a dead official clan's tag becomes available to use from
7 years, down to only 3 years.
We felt as if 7 years is entirely way too long, so we settled on less than half of that wait time. This change was supposed to be implemented a bit ago, but due to extenuating circumstances, we never got around to it.

If your clan has been denied a clan tag change in the past due to the 7 year limit, please feel free to message me or any admin to get your clan tag change (along with the funds necessary to do so as outlined in the Clan Rules thread)
and we will do so ASAP.

Thank you for understanding,
Clan Squad
Last edited by duck; 3 Days Ago at 11:47 PM.
h
Panda waiting room
Chronoptic energy burst from one plane to the other, evaporating anything