Ranking
Hey! When is the next Activity check?
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Hey y'all, been a little bit since the last activity check so here it is:

activity check

Unfortunately a few clans will be (most likely)exiting the fold this time around. These clans being: The Revolution, USSR, and Relax All. The first two will have a few weeks to submit an appeal, otherwise they will be de-officialized, sadly. On a less somber note, Relax All will be receiving legend status thanks to their various contributions to the tori-clan scene as a whole. (Being credited as THE shu clan multiple times over) Everyone involved agreed that it would be sad to see such a legacy fade into the void without being given some sort of acknowledgement. Which is in this case, legendary status. So congrats to RA!

This time around, Aeon will be receiving their first activity strike within a 6 month period. Hopefully their score manages to improve come next activity check.

Lastly, I'd like to congratulate Dog, Liquor, Hack, and Obey for improving their scores since last activity check! Another grats is in order for All Stars, since they have managed a steady 100 points since the last activity check!

That should about wrap things up. See you all next time.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hello there!

We apologize for not making this official sooner, but there has been lengthy deliberation in the Clan Squad in regards to one specific rule.
In short, we've decided to change the time that needed to pass after which a dead official clan's tag becomes available to use from
7 years, down to only 3 years.
We felt as if 7 years is entirely way too long, so we settled on less than half of that wait time. This change was supposed to be implemented a bit ago, but due to extenuating circumstances, we never got around to it.

If your clan has been denied a clan tag change in the past due to the 7 year limit, please feel free to message me or any admin to get your clan tag change (along with the funds necessary to do so as outlined in the Clan Rules thread)
and we will do so ASAP.

Thank you for understanding,
Clan Squad
Last edited by duck; Jun 20, 2021 at 12:47 AM.
h
Panda waiting room
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hello everyone, we're back for another Activity check,

Activity Chart

This time around, Parrot is the only clan receiving a warning, this is their first Activity strike within a 6 month period.
Congratulations to Hack, Damned, TLL, Undead, Hidden and Panda (formerly known as Adventure) for improving their Activity scores since the last check.
Another big Congratulations to Envy and Damned for achieving 100 Points in the activity check!

See you all next time.
Signature
Hello everyone. It's been almost a year since we did the last activity check and many are probably wondering why.

After the removal of the clan squad (as an actual staff group, we still exist), the Super Moderators were responsible for the clans, but due to the high demand of all the smods, the checks ended up being left behind.

However, we will be returning with activity checks from January 31th. Therefore, if your Clan is experiencing low activity, we recommend you (Clan leaders) to bring some activity. (Note: remember that this is only for OFFICIAL CLANS)

The parameters will remain the same, so it will still be relatively easy to get past the activity checks, but always keep an eye on your clan's activity.

Thanks!
Last edited by Life; Jan 18, 2022 at 04:05 PM.
R.I.P Static
Ah shit, here we go again
So yeah, here is the January 2022 activity check:

Activity Check

So as you guys can see, two clan's are receiving an activity warning: Parrot and All Stars. Let's increase activity guys!

Yellow clans, try to keep the activity as good as possible! You are the ones in the risk zone, so keep an eye on your activity.

Now the green guys, fl0w, Evil, Damned, Liquor, Saint, Traps Are Not Gay, Win, Spyder, dog and Envy: Congratulations, you maintained your activity above average and are the main highlights of this month!

Special congratulations to Liquor, Damned and Envy for being the top 3 active clans respectively!

Legendary clans news:

The clan squad is currently working on new legend clans. You will receive more information soon but you guys will for sure like the new stuff we are preparing!

Thanks for your attention guys, see y'all in two months
Last edited by Life; Feb 1, 2022 at 08:32 PM.
R.I.P Static
Our clan may become incative because there is war going on.
-----
Because we probably going to die, and somebody can get this status physically, i will pack up all our achievements via purchase with PP points. Thanks for attention.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 10, 2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds