Endurance Onslaught 4
Original Post
(e) Envy

Oh, Well... Hi! Since I've got your attention! This is (e) home of the if not best clan around, yeah yeah… we've just started, but shit we still be out here!
Well, lets cut to the chase, we're "Envy" the home of the friendliest, chilliest, positive vibe clan around! And we want nothing more but to create and cherish the moments we have with our good friends!

If you're hung like a light switch and have the confidence, I'd highly recommend applying to (e), we have nothing but small peen energy radiating the atmosphere!
If you also don't sleep with a nightlight and get yelled at by your mother for screaming and staying up past your bed time, then also consider applying!

Well, "Hey, Rythm what does it take to get in"? Well, before you've obtained the golden key to the Chasity belt, you need to most definitely find yourself filling out an absolutely amazing application form! And Of course, please follow the prompt we've made for you below, this will give us a brief study of who, and how you truly are! Those with atrocious apps will be ignored, have a wonderful day, gamers!!!

Well, We'll talk to you soon! Love you Mi Amigo!

Allies

Single Allies

Goals!
5 Members [X]
15 Members [X]
25 Members [X]
50 Members []

Top 100 On The Clan List! [X]
Top 50 On The Clan List! [X]
Top 25 On The Clan List! [X]
Top 10 On The Clan List! [X]
Top 5 On The Clan List [X]
Top 3 On The Clan List [X]
Number 1! [X]

Win CL! []

Join And Chat With Us!

Here's the Awesomest, Coolest Place To Apply!!!

Last edited by Rythm; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:53 PM.
[ TGS ] CL 2013 Winner!
Velo's Boyfriend and Leader of (e)
And I have the honor of co-leading this to-be-great clan, so I'm gonna be a bit more stricter than my Top Dawg, Rythm, here.

The apps should generally mention your past clans, alts if any, experiences with Toribash, and Discord (For added communications.) Discord isn't required, but highly suggested. We're a lot more interactive on there since y'know.. it actually has mass popularity and funding, unlike this game. q.q

Envy be the Clique where you come and stay legit, we ain't startin' shit, but best believe we finish it. qB^/
Last edited by Soon; Apr 4, 2021 at 08:08 AM. Reason: qB^/
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
And I have the honor of co-leading this to-be-great clan, so I'm gonna be a bit more stricter than my Top Dawg, Rythm, here.

The apps should generally mention your past clans, alts if any, experiences with Toribash, and Discord (For added communications.) Discord isn't required, but highly suggested. We're a lot more interactive on there since y'know.. it actually has mass popularity and funding, unlike this game. q.q

Envy be the Clique where you come and stay legit, we ain't startin' shut, but best believe we finish it. qB^/

- Nothing but love bro bro!
[ TGS ] CL 2013 Winner!
Doubt it, Mines are bigger!
[ TGS ] CL 2013 Winner!
wasssssuuuuuuuuup
pm me your questions or applications

dance with my dogs in the night time
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
wasssssuuuuuuuuup

- Ayeeee Asssuhhhh duuuudddee!
[ TGS ] CL 2013 Winner!
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
This is awesome well done!! I'm mad hype!!!

- I mean.... does it deserve a kiss? Possibly more than one? If so letmegetitchupapimunano!
[ TGS ] CL 2013 Winner!