Ranking
Original Post
I'm pretty much sorry.
I'm leaving. I do believe that we don't have much hope in staying alive, and that is a fact. We were great. Were.

Sorry, but yeah. This was my first official clan and the longest clan I've stayed in. 7 months. I've pretty much grown here and all, but I guess it's time to go.

Bye guys.
yeah ok
Ever since Yoyo came and left. This place has been nothing as a mess hall.

Goodbye Adventure.

Unless LWafflez does something quick, this is pretty much dead.

~Mamakal.

/invade
Comon guys if you let me join i can turn this around
-----
i will get members to join and ill start evens and stuff :P dont give up yet!
Last edited by Simon; Jun 8, 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You really wouldn't of helped, to be honest. I know you want to, but dreams just don't work without action (and ability).

By the by, I realize the clan will die soon, so I'd like to invite all of you to join the clan I'm making (currently waiting for an answer on whether or not my buddy usimm will make the banner - will make the page when/if he does). PM me for more information.
Rayleigh i dont understand the difference between sticking to adventure and and making it a good clan again rather then starting a new clan from nothing and try to make that clan good?
Last edited by Simon; Jun 9, 2011 at 04:38 PM.
/invade
i kinda agree with the guy above me. Like if your just asking the people in this clan if they would like to join the new clan, it's just like making this clan again except not offical. Unless you got new members, but why not just get new members for the already offical clan? i see no point in creating a new one when there is already an offical one to fix.

just my opinion on this matter

/invade
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09