Toribash
Ownya, you never gave half a damn shit about this clan, until you saw an opportunity for you to gain power. You care nought for this clan, and only seek personal gain. If you had showed real interest in it before this, they might give it a thought. As it is, all the members are in consensus about killing this.
#Magnus - #Sigma
In the past i dident care about this clan? True..
but you know what? I DIDENT FUCKING KNOW IT EXISTED UNTILL NOW .. AND THATS EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS HOW MUCH I WANT TO SAVE IT!! DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT ME like you know me !! personal gain HOW?!??! im NOT EVEN A MEMBER !!

and you know what else? even if i dont become a member in the end.. it will be okay with me as long as this clan dosent die

AND WHAT ABOUT YOU? already in a new clan YOUR NOT TRYING EITHER!

Trials Moderated Message:
User infracted, you've been told to stop posting, do so.
Posting again will result in your account being banned.
Last edited by Trials; Jun 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
Just let it die? you say it like you dont care.. in my opinion ONLY THE LEADER HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT.... GOOD MEMBERS? Yeah right!!

That was for rayleigh! it was so unnecessary for you to delete it! and also disrespectful towards rayleigh! you know what i think? i think you want it to die.. i have no idea why you would want that but thats what i think..

FINE REPORT ME IL GLADLY DIE IF IT MEANS I CAN EVEN CHANGE RAYLEIGHS MIND A LITTLE BIT
-----
CDSONIC01 .. i will pour all my time and my heart into saving this clan i know i can do it... i already have alot of friends above
black belt that wants to join.. me and that guy from drones are 2 different ppl WAFFLEZ ITS FUNNY HOW I CARE MORE ABOUT THE CLAN THEN YOU DO AND IM NOT EVEN A MEMBER
-----
fine.. im going down with this clan.. report me and bann me.. this is the only clan i will ever want to join anyway..

1. Chill the fuck out. It's a clan you've never hung around with on a random forum on the internet.

2. As others will tell you, it's VERY hard to change my mind. We all have our opinions, and it's impossible to judge which opinion is "correct", as there can be no correct opinion.

3. There are plenty of other clans out there. I won't recommend any to you because I don't know what you're like, however.

You'll find that you will be MUCH more respected if you take my advice.

Anyways guys, I believe usimm is working on the banner right now, so I'll open up the clan within the next few days.
/invade
Sad to see such a wonderful clan dieing.
:<
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
/invade
Sad to see such a wonderful clan dieing.
:<

Thanks. Means a lot coming from you, considering you were kicked out of it (no offence).

P.S. Members of Adventure or previous members that still hang around and have not yet joined another clan, please join #Macabre whenever you get a chance so we can discuss the system I've created for the new clan (if you're joining it) and changes you think should be made.
I'll fucking rape the next invader who think they know how to run a clan, and who think they know more about this clan than we do.

Yoyo: Yeah, I know, but I guess this won't be changed.

Ray: I'll check it out when I have time. I'm pretty busy nowadays.
yeah ok
Originally Posted by Facade
I KNOW HOW TO RUN A CLAN U GUIS SUCK OMG Y U NO FIGHT FOR CLAN

Just kidding,
I like your signature Lumie.
Good luck with your clan, Rayleigh. Make sure to add me to allies when it's up.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Thanks.

And is that Cyrax? o:

Yes it is, \:D/
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
I'm leaving. I do believe that we don't have much hope in staying alive, and that is a fact. We were great. Were.

Sorry, but yeah. This was my first official clan and the longest clan I've stayed in. 7 months. I've pretty much grown here and all, but I guess it's time to go.

Bye guys.

Eh, sad to see more members leave from this clan

Wafflez, I can help with recruiting or whatever if you want me to. We can co-host tourneys or whatever for both clans. (My HIT clan and your [a])
DAMN.