Ranking
Original Post
Minibash 0.4
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.4
- Removed aging training restrictions
- Faster loading of game (assets have been made external from the game)
- FPS increase
- added sound for versus screen
- fix for custom torso color
- fixed menu button unpausing replay
- prevent long leg mods

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the accounts to a fresh start.
Last edited by hampa; Aug 17, 2011 at 07:55 AM.
Cool stuff
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by avenue View Post

hello there, it's avenue
i return to the forums with pemission from sir to reply in a 10-year-old thread, as i have an important announcement
i present to you, the return of minibash!

https://gyazo.com/9ffc310294ca5d2cf531eb8b4a927b29
(fighting against my own challenge)

as you can see, there are a few things about it that aren't quite right. all the result stats are set to 0, there are no belts, the players have no heads, and names are just "username". however, it's still minibash!
the reason that these issues are happening is because the game has no connection to the old database, and obviously there are no official plans made for it to come back. this means that stats, names, etc. back from 2014 can't be retrieved.

this doesn't mark the end of it all, though.
i've worked with a flash developer who was willing to see how far they could take this project. they had gotten incredibly close, up to the point of being able to create their own database & connection to it. sadly, they've fallen very ill recently and have not been active to work.
now that it's been over a week since i've last heard an update about their progress, i'm looking for someone in the toribash community who has experience in ActionScript 3 and PHP/MySQL. this game is so close to being in its former state, and it would be a true shame for it to fall so short of the finish.

if you have the experience or know someone else who does, contact me through PMs or talk to me in the TB discord (nohwelle#5951). i'd be more than happy to have this game reach the finish and allow it to be played by the community with challenges, XP, and the rest working like it's 2014 all over again!
(however, if the game isn't fully recovered despite enough people looking forward to it, there's another plan in store)

Nice
YESSSSS lets bring this please PLEASE

i miss minibash
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Please keep in mind that Minibash is not officially supported. Servers and databases it requires to work are no longer there, so only some base gameplay would work.

Hampa gave out flash version's source code to avenue so they could get a fan-made version of it working, but don't expect the full game to be back.