Toribash
Original Post
accessories fordge
What toribash needs is an option where you can create say perhaps say spikes on your leg. What i would imagine is there would be a section called decorations. This wold work similar to the flame forge. If you click decorations a little graph of yor tori would appear and you would click on him anywhere you like to start your decoration. You could free draw it or choose from simple shapes. One finished you would select a color. Finally you could select the option for it to move similar to hair, or make it freeze and not move.
THE SPIN MASTER
somewhat supported

because sounds like forging hair but on different body parts like flames. not the graph idea
RIP dog, RIP tgs
We could just make flames in those shapes,it would also be in the way of fighting,what if i make a sword shaped thing on my hand,i can use it
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
We could just make flames in those shapes,it would also be in the way of fighting,what if i make a sword shaped thing on my hand,i can use it

Assuming this would work like hair currently does, it doesn't actually affect movement/collisions.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
This might be good For wearing Bracelets, Necklaces Etc. But other than that i don't see

use for someone holding a Sword, there are mods for that There is no need to try

and create a sword that 1: you cannot use and 2: will More than likely lag the game

for no reason, you can do this with a stable Flame as well.
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Assuming this would work like hair currently does, it doesn't actually affect movement/collisions.

yeah thats what it would do it would be similar
-----
Originally Posted by Apricity View Post
This might be good For wearing Bracelets, Necklaces Etc. But other than that i don't see

use for someone holding a Sword, there are mods for that There is no need to try

and create a sword that 1: you cannot use and 2: will More than likely lag the game

for no reason, you can do this with a stable Flame as well.

no i dont like that sword idea. im talking about if you want to have 3D textures. perhaps you have spikes eomwhere, you could make the shape and become 3D! it could also make hats.
Last edited by 50calpro; May 24, 2013 at 05:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
THE SPIN MASTER
Not supported, I just think it's a really silly idea .. Seems complicated. This games customization should stay simple. Nice and clean.
right on
I think this would cause ppl forging completely obnoxious items which might even restrict view etc and its inevitable unless a new rule is made.
Last edited by HolyButler; Jun 2, 2013 at 03:23 AM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
As it stands the item forgers can only create hairs for the head - This was said by BenDover in a previous thread in which the Op was suggesting the ability to have hair all over the tori-body.

Way i see it , we should let the item forgers master hair before we move on to other things , no point in creating more items which flop and spas out when movement occurs.
Also this suggestion is basically just asking for everyone to become an Item forger.
No need for it , otherwise we wouldn't have or need the item forgers.Everyone'd just make weird and obnoxious items which would more or less look insanely silly.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I read this title thinking it said " Accessory Fridge", :/.
Yeah it's an alright idea, but you have to think of the outcomes.
You were think of making 3D spikes for your arm to make your textures look better, but someone else could like edit a penis on themselves. That's just an example but you should get the idea of what I'm saying.

~Not Supported