Head Texture of the Month: Cube Head
Original Post
Sunther
Hi, here are some stuff I made.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Verenyo (Slight NSFW, so beware.)

Older stuff, very bad, avoid if possible.

More recent stuff, started learning more seriously.

Even more recent stuff, Digital age

Last edited by Sunther; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:17 PM.
<[Aeon]Cobra>Sunther is my little ugly mermaid which everyone loves including me
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great work man! I particularly like the shark doodle, quite interesting.

Have you also done some textures?
Thanks!

And nope, and I'm not interested in making any at all, sorry. I will say though that I have ordered a Screen Tablet, and it is coming this 8th, will be trying to do Digital again.
Last edited by Sunther; Dec 31, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
<[Aeon]Cobra>Sunther is my little ugly mermaid which everyone loves including me
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh wow, this is amazing man!!!

Teach me anatomy right fucking now u ahole (((((((((((((((((

Love u, keep going at it, you've improved drastically.

P.S. I STILL WANT U TO TEACH ME ANATOMY.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
Thanks bro <3

I don't think I'm even qualified to teach anyone anything yet, the way I learned was really stupid too so I can't really recommend doing it that way either.
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOOA! Your old drawings are beautiful compared to mine! Do you have some tips on how to draw the anatomy of the characters well?
Thanks!

I don't really know how to go about with giving tips on how to draw the anatomy of characters well, the way I draw is a lot like Kim Jung-Gi, since I am HEAVILY inspired by him, and he's probably the main reason why I draw in the first place. Recently I've been very into the art of Sungmoomoo and I've been studying his illustrations a lot. I think for starters you should just focus more on anatomy in general and understanding 3D space before you hop into character anatomy.
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The recent stuff looks awesome. I can tell you've taken a lot of inspiration from the bnha art style.

I do really like the toga image purely because of how it looks like something drawn by the mangaka!
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky