Toribash
i did the E section
Attached Files
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Amazing.... Just amazing. They look to be the best parkour mods release so far in Toribash. Great job to the mod makers, freeruners and the video maker here hehe.

Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
O..M..G simply AWSOME!!!
those mod are rly the best i ever seen
oh and rly nice vid and replays i wanna check all this mod out

Thanks guys!
TRichard21 made A and B, I made C and D, and EarthFoxx made E.
We all submitted replays, but I have to say that theirs were much better than mine. :3
Oh, and it was a really nice vid. Great job, machker.
Last edited by supahninja; Jun 27, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
We all did our part and it came out a master piece lol We are all proud to have created some of the most well designed parkour mods for all to enjoy . I hope we start another project some time soon , I already have a few ideas for revolutionary sparring mods .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
We all did our part and it came out a master piece lol We are all proud to have created some of the most well designed parkour mods for all to enjoy . I hope we start another project some time soon , I already have a few ideas for revolutionary sparring mods .

wow i'm so impatient to see wat is it
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
great parkours and really nice vid
its the best parkours i ever seen in toribash :3 good job guys
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post

<3.

I have an idea for a new Runner's League event sooner or later, I might give you a ring .