Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
/Invade

hahahha tha man

Thats how we big guys roll!

You know it brotha
Rogue clown
Leaving Toribash
I'm sorry guys, but I think it's time for me to resign. I have many responsibilities to take care of right now and the amount of time I have to put towards toribash is getting less and less. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do much to revive the clan. Also, I'm sorry if this is a bit sudden (especially to dillon).

Apologies aside, I've had an amazing time getting to know you all and playing in matches against you. I've played toribash for something like 4 years now (the last 2 with 42), and I'm proud to say that 42 has been the only clan I've belonged to. I've made some amazing friends and I'm so sad to have to say goodbye to everyone.

Take care of the clan and good luck in the future!
[42]
My shop
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

D:
Bye then :<
Attached Files
Last edited by fett175; Oct 6, 2011 at 02:24 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
FUCK ME IM GONNA CRY. !!!!

This ruined my entire day. Parker promise me you'll carry on and try your best to pursue happiness. Even though I only know you online your one of the best ppl I've met in a while. Good luck buddy <3
Last edited by dillon207; Oct 6, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
Rogue clown
I tried to stay in as long as I could, but I don't think 42 will last much longer so I'm out . Good Luck ya'll, and hopefully no hard feelings from anyone (if anyone) who decides to stay and maybe revive the clan. The stay was well worth it, bye now.

Also
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
2. if you post here you will be regarded as a FGGOT.

<< Greatest. FGGOT. EVAR. ^,..,^
Last edited by fett175; Feb 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME