Belt:Green
Qi:259
Previous Clans:No
Dedication:Marketing and sometimes Duels
Alts:Elderal
Game activity:2 or 3 hs for day
Why i want to join:I have some friends here and i want to play the clan wars :-
About me:Sometime i like to do lifts.
Last edited by Brozzy; Aug 17, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
No for all... too small forum activity.
Maybe for Brozzy, depends, if you can be active on forum.
I can but,I am new in this acc.Why is that i have a few posts
Last edited by Brozzy; Aug 17, 2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Writing wrong
Why i want to join voc
Name/nick: Kalib nick: kaykay
Belt: blue
Your favourite mods: abd judo classic mushu wushu boxed mushu v2
Activity, forum and ingame: forums 5 ingame activity 7
Why you want to be part of VoC: to be one of the best to be a voc i must be strong enough to fight my bro (Ghost)Cillster.
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: Swimming with friends hanging out and just all out kickin ass on toribash.
I would like to join this clan because, my clan TA is dead and i would like to take action in a clan. I'm 14 years old and like to play games and watch anime. My current belt is brown, but i'm actually really good. i'm rank 5000 or so and love the tourney mod; taido2.tbm. (in that mod i'm rank 10). But all low dismemberment mods am i really good at.
Originally Posted by Fast2day View Post
I would like to join this clan because, my clan TA is dead and i would like to take action in a clan. I'm 14 years old and like to play games and watch anime. My current belt is brown, but i'm actually really good. i'm rank 5000 or so and love the tourney mod; taido2.tbm. (in that mod i'm rank 10). But all low dismemberment mods am i really good at.

Please follow the requirements

Name/nick:
Your favourite mods:
Activity, forum and ingame:
Why you want to be part of VoC:
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Kalib, you need a bit more time on the forums mate.
Last edited by diegod8787; Aug 18, 2014 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ah Shit.
Name/nick:NvSfocus
belt:2nd dan
your favourite mods:Abd,Akido,Mushu.
why i want to be in VoC:i would like to be in VoC because i can tell that its a good clan and i would like to help VoC get to the top.
Say something about myself, hobby etc: well i know that some of you guys know my sis but she quit toribash and the acc belongs to me her little brother.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Originally Posted by Fast2day View Post

Actually... Diegod, this app is good, its called free form app and first post says about it ; p
But anyone is not forum active at all.

Fast2day already has clan...
Nvs, yes
For rest, no.