ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Congrats] Ponzo, PredatorC, and Tint Family
I would like to make note of a toribash-wide achievement which took place today and last night. Through much work and determination, I am proud to say that Ponzo and PredatorC opened a "Tintbets" server which lasted successfully for 11 hours. I had it confirmed with Stellar who asked around and the longest betserver where people kept betting was only 10 hours. So congrats guys, good work, and I hope we get to see future achievements like this.

Predator made 30k.

I made 20k.

Successful server was successful \o/ And congratulations.
Acesonnall
I was there for this historic moment T_T
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
Good job guys.

It's a pity that I've missed it.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Great job, guys.

Didn't know about it, I was to.... busy... *cough* gaming.
I must've slept through...

Well, congratulations...11 hours is pretty sick.
Yeah, and we had a lot of problems... Thanks it's a pity I had to go to work during it.
Also nudges made some money too :P
We shall do it again.
Also the problems were spammers and the server ghosted and I had to make a second global haha.
Yeah, Getting it started was a pain. Once it got going it stayed that way though lol.
Team America|7th Dan|
Well after you left it was pretty much dead but then Fear091 offer'd to send another global free of charge :3

And then that global only got like 5 more people.... And it was going slow until some GM's join'd. And I guess when GM's are in a server people are like "oh gm's are there, it must be cool".
Nuthug was even there for an hour or more.
Last edited by PredatorC; Mar 31, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
Team America|7th Dan|