ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
All Evil members, current and previous
I am thinking of making a forum, so we can expand this clan, rather then just being a toribash clan. All current evil members, and previous evil members will be invited to the forums.

Having our own forums would have the following advantages:

Ability to make a section about a game, rather then a thread, thus, more organization.

We would be able to contact each other through that forum, instead of having to use this, a technically foreign forum as a medium.

Recruitment for Evil can occur on whatever game you guys play, and we can turn Evil into an internet-clan superpower.
Hoss.
That would be pretty sweet. Like our privado board only without spying clan mods ;)

Make sure to put that gfx prowess of yours to work though and make us some real sexy banners and shit.

If you need help I'll probably be useless as usual, but willing to try.
yea, i would be willing to help out with this as well, i was supposed to be going to idaho today but we're moving sometime soon and i kinda have to be here for that :/

so now i have a lot of time on my hands that i'll probably use playing games/doing other interesting stuff
You don't say?
Do you think we'll be able to pull in enough members to make it an active forum? I'm guessing we'll start recruiting for other games as well.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
yea, we can recruit for more games like cod battlefield counterstrike terraria minecraft anything that has a clan system in place really.
You don't say?
hoho, I like this idea.

btw steam name's Powsia if anyone wishes to add me.
EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
sounds g.
But is there like a fee to pay to support a forum online?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
hyde started working on it a few days ago. he was having me help set up a couple things but i dont know how much further it's gotten if any :/
You don't say?