ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
So.. what's up?
I've recently been using my phone for internet which pretty soon is going to get shut off :/ but i figured i would take some time to ask what's going on since i still see activity here on this forum

yet no one seems to use hyde's forum... i like the idea of recruiting new people to represent us.

how many people are still active here anyway? i still check the forums to help people with computer problems or help building computers but i haven't checked here in a while.
You don't say?
Not many of us are active anymore :s, we're going to rebuild evil with people who fit in with us, and have them represent our toribash portion, seeing as we aren't able to do so atm.

Anyways, whats up with your internet?
Hoss.
using my phone for internet, i have a 5gb a month cap and every gb past that is $10 so i can't really download anything...

edit: i also may be losing my phone service for a while until i can get the money... my job isn't very stable at the moment, (getting paid under the table) i should have had the money for my phone but i haven't been paid for work i did 3 weeks ago. needless to say i'm looking for another job
Last edited by Organ; May 19, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
using my phone for internet, i have a 5gb a month cap and every gb past that is $10 so i can't really download anything...

edit: i also may be losing my phone service for a while until i can get the money... my job isn't very stable at the moment, (getting paid under the table) i should have had the money for my phone but i haven't been paid for work i did 3 weeks ago. needless to say i'm looking for another job

Ah, well, that sucks :s. Good luck bro, we all wish you the best.
Hoss.
Thanks i'm sure i'll get it worked out but i may be out of internet service for a couple weeks
You don't say?