Toribash
Original Post
People these days...

justsayin

Also, who the fuck are you?
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Its alright, he probably didn't know. Try posting in the offtopic section on the main forums, or discussion, or whatever you feel suits you. I suggest you make sure to read the stickies/etc.
Hoss.
I am so sorry,I did not get the picture.
Last edited by thepolk; Jul 9, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
People these days...
Breadfish :o
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
justsayin

Also, who the fuck are you?

Drop the hammer big cat

hang in there thepolk, you'll get the hang of it.

To answer your question, I play a bit of CS:S, CS:GO, Ace of Spades, and others.
Last edited by Spartan094; Jul 12, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I feel sick for even admitting that I play MineCraft, but yeah ..I do, unfortunately.
I play lots and lots of TF2 and I sometimes come on XBL - I hate MW3 and all that though, I just play alot of Gears of War.

Spartan: I'm pretty interested in Ace of Spades, I've heard it's some mixture between Minecraft and TF2 ..might try it out sometime.
Hyde and I are both in a AoS clan with a few other Toribashers. ldrship.org
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I'm not really a computer gamer, you see.
Sure, I play some TF2 but I've always felt more comfortable with a controller as opposed to a mouse and keyboard.
On the other hand, it does sound pretty good and I've heard nothing except good reviews about AoS.
Fuck it, I'll download it tomorrow and give it a go.