Toribash
Original Post
Welcome, Devil!
Our latest trial member. Now begins the thorough, mind-bending process of full admission at the end of a 2 week trial period.

At which point, you will receive the key to the gates of BIG THINGS, and full access to our private forums.

Welcome aboard.
Hoss.
Thanks and if anyone wants to chitchat I am ingame with spartan at /jo Evil

Indeed you were, had a nice time playing with you. I like him so far. Nice attitude but don't take no shit from nobody. Good, friendly player. Got to whoop his ass at a few round of bass jousting as well.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
:< Jousting isn't fair lol. I want aikido we should host another betting server soon.

Welcome Devil nice to see you ingame.

MocroGunz: Sanity problem you say? It's all good I've a fully qualified psychologist that graduated from Neko University of Tokyo, I can make them commit suicide before you know it.

EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
Does anyone have any idea who this is?
Originally Posted by Marrez
I'd report your actions to Evil and have them reconsider you considering you're a trial member.

But you haven't done that much and I'm too humble for that.

So I'll tilt my head down in shame for you instead.

Hopefully, in the future, I hope you learn how to think before you act or say anything.

Farewell.

Goddamn children. Posts deleted to save face for both of you.
Hoss.
How does this shit always happen when we recruit? Either we get jackasses, or in this case; get decent applicants that attract jackasses. Once again, welcome Devil, don't make us regret giveing you this opprotunity, I know you're better than this.

Take a lesson from sorrow and chillllllllllllll, everyone.
Last edited by Spartan094; Jul 16, 2012 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body