ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Regarding Devil
Kicked on account of the fact he refused to change.

Yep.

I'm done with being lenient. If anyone has any problem with this, post it here, and we, as a clan, will all review it thoroughly.
Hoss.
Kicked on account of the fact he refused to change.

What do you mean?

Erm, sorry but I didn't get it, why did he got kicked?
Last edited by Rafael; Jul 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
Well if I am still allowed to post here. We were discussing about me scaring the hell out of my irl friends and then the topic changed to if I was going to change and stop doing that. I said I could do whatever I want to my irl friends because I know them and they can handle a joke, so then the topic changes to how I was going to be banned for banning daivdof from my server when he had a bet on. He claimed that he has convinced EJM to not ban me. After that he started asking me if I was going to change and asked me a couple of questions. I was cooking Ramen at the time and told him I will answer his questions shortly and I do not want to be rushed. After that he banned me from the IRC.

Here is convo with EJM.
Originally Posted by EJM
Originally Posted by Devil
[21:16] <@Hyde> What you did was considered as scam, fyi
[21:16] <Devil> And clearly I host my servers using the name of my org
[21:16] <Devil> What I did
[21:16] <Devil> wasn't a scam
[21:17] <Devil> because he got refunded
[21:17] <@Hyde> I managed to convince EJM not to ban you.

Explain what is that

Well you did cause someone to lose TC, so it was a sort of scam, as for the banning part, I wasn't thinking of banning you from the first place.

And thats my part of the story if it still matters. Thanks.

Well I just looked at the scam reports and saw Davidof's thread.
I wouldn't expect this from you, really.
A question:
Why did you got perma-banned before?
Last edited by Rafael; Jul 30, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Well if I am still allowed to post here. We were discussing about me scaring the hell out of my irl friends and then the topic changed to if I was going to change and stop doing that. I said I could do whatever I want to my irl friends because I know them and they can handle a joke, so then the topic changes to how I was going to be banned for banning daivdof from my server when he had a bet on. He claimed that he has convinced EJM to not ban me. After that he started asking me if I was going to change and asked me a couple of questions. I was cooking Ramen at the time and told him I will answer his questions shortly and I do not want to be rushed. After that he banned me from the IRC.

Here is convo with EJM.

And thats my part of the story if it still matters. Thanks.

I like how you constantly make excuses for yourself, and left that whole part out. That was the reason I kicked you, because you refuse to accept any responsibility for what you do or acknowledge that what you did was wrong in any way. You're like a less-bright version of Gorman.

Grow up, Devil.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by RDevil View Post
Well I just looked at the scam reports and saw Davidof's thread.
I wouldn't expect this from you, really.
A question:
Why did you got perma-banned before?

Attempting to sell my account. But I went to support and talked it out how I didn't know the rule came. Long time ago you didn't get banned for selling accounts.

hi hyde
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Oh well, seems like he's already in another clan.
I guess this thread can be closed.
Got invited to 3 actually and viper actually seems like a man who can handle a joke. This thread can now as stated be closed. Goodluck Evil in the future and if you want we can be single allies. Thanks.