ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Literature (and Graphic Narrative Works)
There seems to be a distinct lack of attention to the written arts around here, or at least a lack of a sub-forum in Off-Topic. So, discuss your current, past, and favourite reads here (Comics/Graphic Novels, Manga/Manhua/Manhwa, Webcomics, etc. inclusive).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I myself have recently read Preacher. If you're not averse to comic violence, blasphemy, and some questionable portrayals of various paraphilias, then I'd recommend it as an immensely satisfying read.
Last edited by Wight; Aug 14, 2012 at 05:33 AM.
Well, going to be honest here, the only comics/graphic novels I have read are The Watchman (did it for a literature essay though) and some star wars side stories.

Then manga/manhua/Manhwa, yeh I've read way too much of those. Pandora Hearts and D'Grayman were some of my favourite (yay you use ou too ) reads. Tower of God is a webcomic that I enjoyed. Onani Master Kurosawa, Beserk, Gantz, Doubt, Lying Mii-kun and Broken Maa-chan: Precious Lies, blah blah I could go on forever lol Golden Boy was a pretty interesting hentai one for me, don't really read much hentai though, got enough 3d girls.
EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
Originally Posted by xWraTHx View Post
....Beserk, Gantz, Doubt, Lying Mii-kun and...

Im still reading this (on the last like 80 chapters), and I loves it. Manga wise, I haven't read many but the only ones come to mind are Sekirei and Claymore. I prefer to watch anime. Gantz is an exception, as the anime of it is horribly done and it doesn't have the great atmosphere that the manga has.

I also read a couple of gaming and fan-art blogs. The only other real reading I do is when I research something or read erotic stories (suggested by friends. Seriously, they recommend me the weirdest to read @_@)
Last edited by Ryder24; Aug 14, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫