<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Dicks amirite
Attached Files
Godfather.rpl (213.7 KB, 18 views)
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Godfather
Was a little bit too slow, seemed a little bit more messy that it should've been. Liked the dms and the launch at the end, didn't quite like that the abs were a bit overextended and the knees-together movement at the end. The transition to the pose was yes.
In conclusion, I would like to say that it seems that you go more for killing uke than for movement. I don't want to give you any advice that would sound like I am better at this because I doubt it, So I just comment stuff. Yeah.
golf
hi
Attached Files
File Name.rpl (161.3 KB, 20 views)
Couplet.rpl (62.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Mar 21, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
File Name started off boring but then the buildup to the boom thingy (Not really) was fun

You should skeet DM the neck joint, though.

Couplet had a niceish opener

Don't like how your foot kinda was jammed on the ground when you spun though
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
New replay.
Attached Files
Duck.rpl (209.9 KB, 37 views)
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
that was perfect, you're getting really good

was it really perfect?

opener was generic and bad

decap looked weak

dms weren't anything special

i like that you held your neck t h a n k y o u

skeet wasnt needed, none really are unless its something really cool

you seemed to be really messy

your abs looked weird near the end, pose was iffy

ooooooooooo k ay yyyyyyyyyyy
Cat, let me actually do drawn out CnC

Why Duck.rpl was awesome sauce epicness

Like you said, opener wasn't much to look at, although what he did with it was pretty good, could have been quite a bit worse. I really enjoyed that spin he got into the stylish decap.
He proceeded into a grab to the toros, wasn't a fan of this, but he got a core hit out of that, and it was pretty neat. I'm not a fan of grabbing and punching like that, but he played it off well. He moved nice through it as well.
The follow up into his backkick could have been played off a little bit better, his kick didn't flow through, and the dm's happened before he even kicked.
That's not even a problem seeing as his skeet. I'd like to see anyone do that as well as he did. He flowed right through, and he even DISMEMBERED the left pec from the chest during the throw for the skeet. That was damn right impressive, made the whole replay right there.
You don't just find a skeet where you dismember the part your skeeting during the skeet itself, let alone a rebound off the ground.
The pose was a fine touch, and as Cat said, looked weird. Although your abs were fine, it was your lumbar that looked weird. Having it bent right like that wasn't too appealing.
I guess PERFECT was an overstatement for a damn good replay. I couldn't complain about it.
Last edited by Hacks; Mar 24, 2014 at 11:30 PM.