Ranking
Original Post
the clan video
Ok I'm going to make a clan video but I'll start after you guys post more replays. But what music do you guys want in it?
-Welcome to the jungle
-Bleed it out
-draft punk (pick ur chosing)
-one
-Through the flames
and so on and so on........
Vibin
I don't want it to long but I want every one in the video so if they have a replay or two they are in you need to tell me which one you want in the video so it does not look to crappy. PS I don't have shadders so this will be a test video till I can get shadders.
lazerman me and u need to make a replay of us fight to start the video out wit the song called BRING EM OUT
yeah we will greatone sounds like a blast OK today I'll start making the clips and finding the music. Good thing i don't have school tomarrow.
well here is the first of a few videos i plan to make and they will get better as we get more replays. I had to dig around in my autosave to find some of them and please don't cty to me if your not in it you should have posted a replay.

Damn just saw this but some of the clips is cut out but that's why it's called my first try right...

Also I had a question about two songs: Carry on my Wayward Son and The Devil Went down to Georgia but I'd take clip from those and I know what I'd take.
Last edited by lazerman53; Oct 20, 2008 at 12:06 PM.