Toribash
Here frame 240
Attached Files
Clan pic.rpl (19.2 KB, 7 views)
(\__/) This is bunny. Put him in your signature and
( ~.~) he will rule the world!
Shall i put honeebuket and pwnsor in the pic or not? They both have uke heads and never visit the forums so i dunno whether its worth doing tbh. Only time i ever saw honee was when we were doing the poses for this. It seems a bit unfair but it looks odd having 2 ukes in the background! Im cutting out inu and greatguy's poses now so if theres nobody else to go in il put the first draft of the final pic together in the next couple of days.

Oh and @imod if youre passing.. could you tell the name of the font you used for my leg band? (which i remembered to equip now lol) I've decided im just gonna put [scream] with that font in red across the top of the pic rather than going all out with a pictoral logo, keep it simple.. possibly bumpmap it a bit for added epicness.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
i mean it would be nice for them in there so they dont feel left out but we can always do another one when they get heads
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
yeah thats what i was thinking. Honee has pmed me about doing a better pic anyway so that will be alright, and yeah i reckon this will be continually updated with new members and such anyway once ive got honee's pic sorted il put the first one together, hopefully today.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
yea that will be great
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
lol fuckin make the clan pic if otehrs dont get in it it's cause they were too slow just make the dman thing that is all XD
I N C R E D I B L E H !
[EDIT] I want it to be in the EXACTLY at ending,when he looks like he's making a fist and the angle is when he is looking at the camera.I want the pic to be in shaders. If u cant do this ill get another replay.
Attached Files
A special head delivery.rpl (157.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by shadowboy; Dec 13, 2008 at 09:11 PM.