*experimenting*
Re: Toribash Mod Creator
Is it possible to open a saved mod?
It would be very useful.
Originally Posted by Cries
Great thing! Thanks!
Could be improved, but its okay

Erm.. Are you talking about dan_e's mod or my program? Anyway, thank you all for your positive opinions

If you know how can I improve Toribash Mod Creator, please write it here. I want to add some options, but i don't know which could be useful :P

Originally Posted by TheKnife
Is it possible to open a saved mod?
It would be very useful.

I'm sorry, but it isn't possible yet. Maybe I will learn how to create 'load' option and then insert it

Miko
Originally Posted by ben clark
I dont know but i cant download it i have dial-up i cant get high-speed because of were i live and my dial-up runs at 32kbps!

22.megs! this .Net thing is

also hampa should just put this in the game next version so u can just acsess it from the menu without having .Net

22 megs on 56k (at about 5kps) would take: 75 minutes
YEAH IMPOSSIBLE!
if it's so impossible. download it and go to sleep, leave the comp on while it dls.

.Net fills in the files for things like visual basics but I know it has a lot more to it. I just cant think off the top of my head at 3am lol

MIKO! DUDE
You should consider labeling X,Y,Z
I edited the last one [ ] [ ] [.5] changed it to 1 and it edited Y? I don't know what order you put them in...
I edited the calfs and apparently your text box have it in this order:
[X]left-right then [z] depth (forward/back) then [y]

[x][z][y]
maybe change this? to x y z? or label them?

thanks dude. great program!

MAJOR BUGS!!!
- Left bicep doesn't save shape:
- biceps and triceps are mixed up when saving
- look over the arms altogether, they're all mixed up.
Are you gonna fix this? I really like it... I wish I had the sourcecode.

I made my bubble mod with it: I changed everything to spheres just to test and the left or right bicept remained a square and one of the legs didnt save.

Any updates? please post here or pm me. I'm checking this regularly but it seems to be abandoned...