Toribash
View Poll Results: Post on forums?
Just because the forums are awesome.
500 Votes / 49.41%
I'm a moderator, I need to post on the forums.
47 Votes / 4.64%
My friends/affiliates/everyone else post here.
99 Votes / 9.78%
I don't post here, I just came for Support because something broke ingame.
20 Votes / 1.98%
The admins are super funny to piss off.
112 Votes / 11.07%
Other, and I promise to explain in the thread.
99 Votes / 9.78%
It's where the cash flows, silly!
135 Votes / 13.34%
Voters: 1012. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm an sp guy. Multiplayer is full of noobs, so I can't handle it for long periods. I first game to the forums to post replays and get C&C. Also to watch the replays by Dafe, Noweb, CheZ, all the greats of the time. I eventually made friends and got into the community. I got into IRC when I read the thread about it in the FAQ.
Yes, I actually read the FAQ.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I come here for OLDA mostly, also inq. I've actually been thinking about leaving lately :/ my social failure seems to transfer over to here, so I only have a few people I talk to somewhat regularly here, and all of those people I can contact through other mediums.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
while i don't post as often as some, i do so because i like the people, well, some of them anyway.

also im a mod, so i have to etc.

irc is way better.

[T]
#hi

Don't play the game, but I have 2 years posting on this forums, baaaaawww come on, how i won't love it?

This forums are part of my life, (i have social life and stuff k?) but. when i get back from school, i turn on my laptop, open firefox, and http://forum.toribash.com check some threads, troll some Fags on toriprime board, this forums are so much fun. I post for fun. No bussines or clans, i was in a clan. But left it for being a Faggot. IRC is where i normally chat with buds, not a place to help people, i go to #support for the lulz. Also i like to post some of my art in here, my hand drawn stuff etc, my friends post here, some friends left and that makes me so sad. I can't leave this community, only if i've been really bored of this community. But i love the people here, Pablo, Alan, Ninjatori, shook, lots of people that help, have fun and teach me how to be a better person, everyday I post here because i feel like I'll learn something new. And I learn something new everyday i get in here. Thanks to this community I've learned more english, my grammar was horrible.
Check out some art is my passion, it teachs me how to do my art better.
Last edited by Alejandro; Jun 3, 2010 at 07:24 AM.
i started posting at the forums when i was Brown belt or so.At first i just post here for support stuff then,I started to like sp and started posting at the forums.I usually comment on replays or post some replays and participate in events.Sometimes I go on IRC though
Last edited by sprytryne; Jun 3, 2010 at 07:39 AM.
I post on the forums 'cuz Alejandro does. I'm totally not stalking him.

Wibbles and [tl;dr] have brought more excuses to stay in the forums than anything else, but i enjoy some of the discussions and occasionally lurk the art forum.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
while i don't post as often as some, i do so because i like the people, well, some of them anyway.

also im a mod, so i have to etc.

irc is way better.

^ dat ishi
I think I post here mainly because I like the social aspects of most multiplayer games, so the forums were a logical step. Also because I'm quite vain and like to know what people think of my views.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Something to do to pass the time mainly. I've tried other forums (SA, ED, others) but they just seem to lack the community 'feel' that Toribash has. I don't use IRC, mainly because my internet can't handle it, and MP is rather boring.
I post in the forum for a few reasons.
1. I wanted to join a clan, meet new people etc.
2. It's a great place to learn and you can also earn tc here

Now days I post here because I like meeting cool people and learning about new stuff, debating and having good discussions etc.

I couldn't care less about the game anymore, even though I play it every so often.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!