Ranking
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
>get bored
>make a small adder with a display out or redstone over the course of a few hours

As of now, it only has a half adder. Meaning it can only calculate up to 2. so 1+1, and 1+0. It's not much, but it's something. as soon as this guy on youtube uploads a more indepth tutorial on full adders, i'll be modifying it to calculate up to 9

How the hell did you do that bio? Tutorial or something? That's pretty cool
lol Christmas capes today
Although you regular players have probably already noticed it.
Last edited by 4zb41; Dec 24, 2010 at 09:01 AM.
Whenever (single player) I try to make a fuse to tnt, it stops half way and I have to go over and start the fuse again from where it stopped...

Is this normal?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Fuse? What? Did You mean redstone powder wire? Then You have to make an inverter.

remember to make redstone torch oposite way to the TNT. like, not facing it.
too bad you didn't build it around an autoharvest-type place, or you coulda just removed a block to let the water scourge through everything and just harvest it

also not optimized farming area
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Playing on a pvp server at the moment.

fuckyeah pvp is the best.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Spawned 250.000 TNT on my server today, wanted to remove it again, somebody fused it, we got assploded, Server actually survived it. Screens may be coming ^^

EDIT:

It died just now..
Last edited by Folis; Dec 26, 2010 at 09:32 PM.