Ranking
Airbase on the border

"Sounds good. When are we leaving?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Airbase on the border

"You leave in three days."

Three days later!

"Hello again, soldiers. This is it then. Make your way to the hangar, the chopper and your pilot will be waiting there."
Last edited by Thorn; Dec 9, 2011 at 08:55 PM.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Airbase on the Border
Walt has three M15 smoke grenades, and an MPSD MP5 silenced varient with an infrared sight and strobe flashlight underbarrel, keeping his M9 as a secondary weapon.

He leans in the doorway, waiting for the other two.
"Hold on, what kind of chopper are we taking again?"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Airbase on the Border
Zach follows right behind Walt with his usual supply of close combat equipment. Two military edition smoke grenades, a combat knife, a .45 ACP, and a M5-MC sub-machine gun with a silencer, and a red dot sight. He figured if he is going in, there is no point in carrying around a sniper rifle. He is also in regular light camouflaged armor.

"No idea, I just hope the thing doesn't blow up on our way there."
Airbase at the Border

Travis enters the com room, also decked out in equipment: Two flash grenades, a silenced SCAR-L assault rifle with an ACOG sight and foregrip, four extra 20 subsonic round magazines, a pair of binoculars hanging from his neck, a silenced Glock 22 (with 2 extra 15 subsonic round magazines), a bolt cutter, and otherwise standard equipment.

He studies one of his magazines.

"I'm not used to subsonic rounds. Or stealthy missions, for that matter."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Airbase on the border

The group walks towards the chopper, where Charlie and their pilot wait. "Now that you're here, we can begin. Come on, get into the helicopter."

P.S. All those who wanted a check for their weapons, weapons are all good.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Airbase on the Border

Travis finds a seat and rests himself.

"How long do you think it'll take?"
Last edited by Thorn; Dec 17, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Airbase on the Border

Zach sits directly across from Travis.

He rests his head back, and looks over to where the pilot is sitting.
Airbase on the Border

"Ait then, let's go." Charlie calls to the others, and they all get in. Walt gets in the cockpit, and they go on their way.

/meta
I did this scene like this because I didn't want to prolong it too much, if that's all right.
When you make your next posts, know that they will be in the chopper, en-route.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Airbase on the Border

"Who would make a compound so close to the border? And why use it to keep such a high value target? It doesn't make sense."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor