Toribash
Sorry guys... I haven't been posting or playing lately mostly because I got Killing Floor fun game fun game. But I will start playing and posting again
better man we need u here i havent played u ingame in a while too i just got two comps and well on the weeknd i let my friend have it but on the weekdays ima constanly have teh Secret room running asmuch as possible and will be playing more
killing floor? if that´s cracked i can play to i think, its an extremely fun game in nigthmare/expert difficulty, i think its named suicidal.

got lvl6 at all perks
and 5 at comando
then it got boreing after i found myself pwning zombies with no effort, the ZED motions are the best
Name: Assazin
Reason gone: Computer broke down
Estimated time: 8h to a month..
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Wolfice will be inactive for a week or less due to his router exploding into many pieces.
Thank you ^^
Don't worry Shemen, I've half-resolved it. The main computer is fried, and we will have to replace it. In the meanwhile I have my iPod to post on the forums, and my sisters laptop 'till 5 30-6 I believe. Later on a good day. But this will impede quite a lot. You can still see me around, but not for long unfortunately.

And truly, it's upsetting. My replays are gone, the set I was working on for about a month is gone, homework is gone, pretty much everything important. Hearing you say that this is bullshit is a little hurtful.
Last edited by Shift; Apr 11, 2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Time fail, was posted as a smiley.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?