ES Recruitment Drive
ey i know you...your a really cool guy if memory serves me right..you do textures too right? okay anyway,regarding your questions,1.Seeing as DAT has recently evolved into a newer roster etc. yes there is capacity for another new member...2.All DAT members are good people and would want to get to know you etc. although there are about 2 members who's approval is a bit harder to get(but every clan has those members anyway)...okay now i need to tell you that DAT's most important aspect is loyalty...belt etc. is not as important as loyalty,and clan hoppers etc. are looked down appon once they betray the loyalty here.So i hope that helps.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
2.All DAT members are good people and would want to get to know you etc. although there are about 2 members who's approval is a bit harder to get(but every clan has those members anyway)

LOLOL?
yeah i remember gloomy =)

as you said, coke, loyalty is an important point:
i was looking for a clan with the potential to be a "Clan for ever", worth staying in and making me proud to wear its tag

ok so for my application

Belt: 6th dan
Old clans: i m not sure about the order though
[Omaga] (my very first, inactive), [Evil] as a Co-Leader, [Virus] (one of NinjaAipoms clans), [Urban], [Evil] again, [GMF] clan cop
Why I want to join: As said above plus i want a rly good clan with nice and respected ppl.
Best mods: aikido, sambo, wushu. I used to play judo, but its to abitrary imo... I like lenshu, i guess i have to get used to it again =)
Activity: Forums everyday, ingame aswell, participating in events
What can you bring to the table: Artist skills: i make all my sets my own aswell as drawing skills w my tablet (u soon will be able to see me kick arses in the "safety perfected" design event :3 )
here some works:

i guess on my photobucket acc. there are sum other pics, check em out if u want...
soon i will finish my new set, screeny comes asap^^ its hq, i work on 128, no resizing

other: uhm well i am 17 yrs old, from germany, other games i somtimes play: CoD2 mp, GW, Bioshock

looking foward to the decision, will chase u guys ingame

D0R

edit: if u want i can post some of my replays^^

btw ohai my playerstats
smexy win ratio imo

Last edited by D0R; Apr 15, 2010 at 01:50 PM.
My deviantART
so wut?
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
Hey some of u may know me, some may not
i know derbomber and i guess i made a set once for nnaammm
and of course with some of u guys i already played online eh

orly?
yup^^

i once asked u if u were german aswell (because of the name) ^^
while playin with u on a server

but its a long time ago
My deviantART
so wut?
Thats what i was going to say^^

Just asking for the language isnt "knowing" somebody.
Last edited by derbomber; Apr 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: edited because of typos. i do much of tehm D: