Show Off Your Tori! (Image Heavy)
1st Theme - "HULK SMASH!*
2nd Theme - Pink Head
2nd Theme - matching shader
3rd Theme - MatriX000
3rd Theme - matching shader
3rd Theme - Back, posing with reflection

My Favorite Replay: GenX000-Possom
To start I tried to flip him for the DQ, but he landed it in a handstand far away and had more points than me, so I held my position and spaced my turns. It seemed that I had lost, it was only a matter of time. Well he decided he wasn't done with me yet, so he used the remaining turnframes to come back to me walking on his hands (impressive). I then pulled off the best zombie attack I've ever seen, followed by a flip, landing on my opponent and pushing his head to the floor for the DQ win!
Attached Files
GenX000-Possom.rpl (76.0 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by GenX000; Apr 10, 2008 at 04:16 AM.
<3 Toribash!

yes they are click to enlarge.
REPLAY: reversed (stupid name I know but hey!) alright me and this guy were doing sambo and he was about to slam me but if you look at the back you can see I grip him with my leg, and reverse it!
Last edited by Mars; May 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Omg, Gen, that is awesome! ...How do you take screens on a Mac?
lol, I dunno... I have to hit "Print Screen", open Photoshop, paste it, cut it out, and save it.
<3 Toribash!
My tori is funky!

Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?

Originally Posted by Babpadaple View Post
My tori is funky!

Yes it is!

If anyone wants me to make them a screenshot of their Tori in shaders, just let me know!
<3 Toribash!
me please? PLEASE!?
Also the "secret" mod is working out very well.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
What resolution is that at, Gen? It looks a hell of a lot sharper than on my it does on my computer.