Ranking
Original Post
[Hunters]Art
Here's the deal:

You post your work, Toribash related or not, and the rest give constructive feedback, rate, or try to improve it! Videos, Images, Drawings, Music... whatever!

P.S: Post only original work. Posting stolen stuff and pretending it's your own is bullshit, and we do not tolerate bullshit. If you've seen a cool picture and want to share it with us, we have a thread for that.
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 28, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Made this for an unofficial clan, I did it in like, 5 minutes, so it's not the greatest.

Also made this.

Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jul 28, 2012 at 04:53 PM.

The Picture

I made this , if you wonder why i writed "HappySkyDiverXP" so is it because Thats my Gamer Tag on Black ops :3 (Please tell me what you think)
-----
IM not Sure where i should post this...but this is Art made be me so.......

The Head

Last edited by kyou; Jul 29, 2012 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LegGang
I like the "NEON" by SilentAssassin
I wouldn't be able to do that after 10 years :P
Wonder what program you using?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Hey guys!

I have been bored so I decided to create a tori head... but I require some help/ideas with the eyes. This is what I've got so far...
Flat:

In game:

My father passed by my computer and saw this and asked: "What's that disgusting monster?"

Don't worry, it's awesome. He doesn't know how to make awesome and CREATIVE heads.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Originally Posted by wannin View Post
My father passed by my computer and saw this and asked: "What's that disgusting monster?"

Don't worry, it's awesome. He doesn't know how to make awesome and CREATIVE heads.

Ehehe ^_^ Its cool, it's meant to be weird, or as your father says, 'disgusting' But he is wearing the monster, he isn't one himself... but he is currently missing eyes. :L
-----
Oh, by teh way... If any one wants it, feel free to ask! :3
Last edited by Huskai; Jul 30, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suggest you make the eyes simple

And just curious, what program you using?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Originally Posted by wannin View Post
I suggest you make the eyes simple

And just curious, what program you using?

I'm using Paint Tool SAI ^_^

And how simple do you mean?
-----
The mouth on the texture above looked really weird if you look at it enough in thought, so I have changed it!

Last edited by Huskai; Jul 30, 2012 at 03:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump