Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't get sassy. I've had enough to deal with today. Once again, if you wish to compliment our superiority, just PM me or Ult. Also, you never said 'hi' back to me. >:
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
poppo: Stop copying me. Really.
please tell me why you pm'd me this ulti said this is over please just stop now. Can you please im putting this up for the clan to see beacuse appearently me telling you to stop isn't working. so if anyone Ult,rikaze,hobo, anyone sees this please tell poppo to just let it be. IM SERIOUSLY DONE
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Originally Posted by Obomination View Post
Last time I checked, its called complimenting an ally. Ever heard of it?

Still spamming. You can compliment without just saying "w0ahz. y3r m0v1ng fast." So stop spamming. Now. Plawkz.

Feb: Just stop. It's all past and handled now. It's all ok.

Poppo: Is a hug and my conversation not substantial enough for you?! Leech. Fine. HI.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
My heart is broken. I feel like I've been crushed, chewed, and spit out.

Feb: I asked you nicely to stop this wasteful conflict. I dislike how you believe you can get the better of me. I do not believe people like Hobo, Ult, or Rik will backstab me like you did. I suggest you stop with this silly act before actions are taken.

Ult: Can I have a cookie now?
That guy named Poppo
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
My heart is broken. I feel like I've been crushed, chewed, and spit out.

Feb: I asked you nicely to stop this wasteful conflict. I dislike how you believe you can get the better of me. I do not believe people like Hobo, Ult, or Rik will backstab me like you did. I suggest you stop with this silly act before actions are taken.

Ult: Can I have a cookie now?

Poppo, you could have just not replied. Replying doesn't help anything. Just ignore his posts if they offend you or whatever.
And no you cannot have a cookie for they are mine. All mine.

EDIT: And we are doing quite well, thank you. But make sure to post more than that. It's spam. Stopz it nao.
Aw, but I like a cookie. Please let me have that choco chip. I love dem.

DizZTeR: Hey. I'm fine, just a little annoyed. How are thou?

Oh, I seem to have created a WiP. Whatcha think of it:

Last edited by poppo361; Oct 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM.
That guy named Poppo
ok well i want to get involved in this clan more than pulse. firstly, i would like to ask for anyone who wants to learn aikido to pm me i will try to do lessons from time to time. (rank 12 aikido and idk aikido bdj but im beast at it too :P)
seccondly, if what ive heard is correct hobo will be off for a week or so and rikaze is quite busy and ulti is on bf3 and is having outside of game troubles.
Thus were going to have to do with out them for a bit.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Aw, but I like a cookie. Please let me have that choco chip. I love dem.

DizZTeR: Hey. I'm fine, just a little annoyed. How are thou?

Oh, I seem to have created a WiP. Whatcha think of it:

We should have me and you on either side of it (i.e. me on left you on right or vise versa). Also feb, I'm sure you all can do well without everyone else... But without me? Pft... You all iz gonna get messed up. Jk I gotz faith in you all.