Toribash
Original Post
remove/disable tables
honestly, all they have been causing ever since they have been rediscovered is fucked up threads.

if you don't want to fix them, which is entirely understandable, they should just be disabled/removed. I haven't seen one good use of them so I dont think it will really cause an outrage
h
I've lost track of how many times I've told them to fix this -_-

Time to tell them again

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Even if they were fixed, who would use them? It's not that hard to create an alternative to a table.
Not even sure why they were implemented in the first place

Annoyingly they're a base part of VB, and if you completely disable them it breaks everything. -_-
(Admittedly it was funny when they tried to fix it by disabling them)

Once again there's someone on the task... Maybe this time we'll get lucky?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I don't know how possible it is, but maybe it could just be disallowed for most usergroups? I have no idea if it's even possible since I hardly know anything about VB, but if access to tables was restricted to just some certain usergroup then it would probably eliminate it's use anyway.

That's still a temporary fix tho, tables, if not broken could potentially be of good use, but they are broken now, so yeah.
h
Couldnt it easily be coded so that if [tb] or [tr] tags are present they are detected and noparse tags are put around them?
-----
[tb]BROKEN??[/tb]
Last edited by SmallBowl; Jan 6, 2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.