Ranking
Original Post
Story mode?
I had a random idea come into my head that I feel is very interesting. What if there was a story mode?

Like, for example, there is a slideshow (That you can click through) that has text to back up a storyline (Like a visual novel, without the hentai or loli). Maybe it could be like fight club or maybe it could be to save a girl, or something really creative! You can choose the decisions you make which also ends up with you fighting different AI. Like this:

There is two roads to take.

And what would make this better is if it all ends with Uke.

This was all a suggestion I just thought of, tell me what you think.

EDIT: Maybe I wasn't exactly clear. Okay, maybe AFTER each slideshow/text sequence/what the fuck ever, your choices lead to who you fight, which KILLS the slideshow and bumps an AI for you to fight, just like single player. Only thing is that all the AI have different looks, different fighting styles, and, if you want to Minibash this, different sized limbs/proportions.
Last edited by shooter190; Aug 18, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Toribash is already made, it won't be changed evar.
I like the way it is, stop with the stupid crap xD

Ppl before were like: "WE WANT HAIR, IT WILL MAKE THE GAME COOL"
I saw a thread where he was like: "REMOVE THE HAIR, IT SUCKS"

Story mode is like... a shitty thing to do.

Your toribash life is your story

Someone doesent like change or improvement.....
Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
Someone doesent like change or improvement.....

Some people are scared of change, others welcome it with open arms. This honestly sounds like a better series of Toribash events you can participate in, because what he's suggesting seems more like a complex AI tori campaign suggestion to me.

EDIT: also what Lazors said, also farming, also it was suggested back in 2012 as you can see and it still hasn't been implemented, what does that tell you?
Last edited by Mystery; Aug 23, 2014 at 01:34 AM.
Better tutorials can be made, and they can be made similar to story modes in other games. However, I am pretty sure that no complex AI that you will be able to fight is going to be implemented in the near (and even distant) future because that would require way more developer work than can be done.

Better tutorials / story mode as I see that stuff can be done by adding some challenges to the SP gameplay: reach the "X" point of the mod, comeback to uke running away "N" times, get "X" points in classic.tbm and so on. Also, more advanced "Fight Uke" tutorial with mods choice and more openers known by Uke.
If that all sounds fine or you have any ideas on how else to simplify the learning curve and make this better, please contribute. This all can be implemented in 5.0.