Ranking
hey bros! i might be inactive till friday, because i have to go abroad for some presentations i have to do there.. -.- well i dont want to but i have to! so maybe i could connect, but i am not sure about it! i will be back on fiday morning..so see you then mates! ;-)

i hope everthing is still great, and u guys working on some awesome replays. i also still need pictures of an ingame pose! ;-)
-----
btw.. what do u think of this track for a clan vid??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVpY_qIPM34

or guys do u have an idea?? iwould like to know what you are thinking?
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 12, 2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
here you go mobin, my little pose. you can do what you wan't it's just a screenshot.
-----
DDDDDDDDD
-----
made a better one/ didn't know if you wanted the replay so i made a new with replay insted
Attached Thumbnails
xXSJXx Pose Clan [Flip].jpg  
Attached Files
pose [Flip].rpl (35.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 13, 2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hey guys,my rank have become **** in just 2 days,now i'm rank 1600 (at the morning i was 1900)

Btw, Mobin i've made the pose,I post here the replay.There are two similar poses,one with relaxed knee and the other with contracted,choose the one you want.
Attached Files
Pose.rpl (19.2 KB, 11 views)
hey guys i want your opinion do you want me to make a new clan logo?
let me know, you too mobin ;)
-----
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 14, 2013 at 04:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
hey guys! u all make me proud for being that nice! ;-) great.. i fu***** love this clan! hehe
thanks a lot for the poses! i think i could make a great member picture out of it!

btw.. i meet an famous german actor yesterday, and could do some buisness contacts,and maybe work with her together on a project, hell yeah was such an amazing meeting!! ;-)
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
-----

hey bro if u really want to do one, u can make it. i also like the aktuell logo so i would prefer to make a decision when i see the one u make ,if it is okay for u(because i guess it could be a lot of work)? or could u do somthing similar( not exactlay the same, but different in some points/ also like graffiti,maybe with a tori that do a backflip between the words?)?

so guys i dont want to make the decision by my own because u all a part of this clan! so what are u thinking about this?
let us know... ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 14, 2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]