Ranking
Original Post
Reset clan points
clan points for some clans have been building up for a long time so i think we should re start them so newer clans have a better chance at getting a better ranking
Trying
I think there sould be 3 month seasons Am i right
~Im srux btw
If you're reading this its to late
Originally Posted by Cwis View Post
I think there sould be 3 month seasons Am i right
~Im srux btw

Nobody cares, SruX. 3 months of basically clan wars isn't a season, it's the Clan League.
I just want there to be more of things like Clan League in different parts of the year, but smaller than Clan League, so it can still be the oh-so special snow flake it is.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by colerouse12 View Post
How about doing weekly/monthly tournaments that award large sums of points?

Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Nobody cares, SruX. 3 months of basically clan wars isn't a season, it's the Clan League.
I just want there to be more of things like Clan League in different parts of the year, but smaller than Clan League, so it can still be the oh-so special snow flake it is.

;-; my feels also that has nothing to do with what we are talking about we're not talking about events this is about resetting clan points every 3 months clan league has nothing to do with that
If you're reading this its to late
Originally Posted by Cwis View Post
;-; my feels also that has nothing to do with what we are talking about we're not talking about events this is about resetting clan points every 3 months clan league has nothing to do with that

I thought you were talking about http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=516770
The resetting clan points idea is garbage, sorry for invading this thread.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris