Toribash
Original Post
Clan Member limit
ok this has annoyed me for quite some time and since toribash is becoming more popular this problem will only increase. the limit of the clan members that can be in one clan should be raised from 50 maybe to about 100 or 80 something to sustain the flood of new members that are joining toribash. Our clan has had a flood of members trying to join in the past month. Our clan member limit is coming fast even while trying to weed out the recruits to hold out to keep from maxing out too fast. the last time we had to kick members because we had reached our max was not a fun day. (luckily they were just inactives) but its hard to have to turn people away when they clearly show that they have the skills to join for the reason of that the clan is full. I know there are others out there that want the max limit to be raised. thanks for your time.

~Fate
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 4, 2014 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
not supported~
you can kick people who arent on the level you want and if they all are keep all or just randomly choose you cant do this for one or two clans our clan dont care how many people we got because all are worthy even if there are 999999 people who cares?
not supported again~
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
not supported~
you can kick people who arent on the level you want and if they all are keep all or just randomly choose you cant do this for one or two clans our clan dont care how many people we got because all are worthy even if there are 999999 people who cares?
not supported again~

ok what you just said contradicted itself and you obviously havent read the whole thread. I said that the limit is too small not that there are not enough skilled people. I only want it raised to support the massive number of people finding out about toribash that might want to join a clan but cant because the game only allows 50 per clan. i think that for toribash to continue to grow well the clan base needs to grow as well.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 3, 2014 at 07:05 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Why not make an alt clan like essence?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
I think 50 is a sensible cap, for no ones benefit but your own

If you can mange 100 active members in your clan you deserve a fucking golden medal
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
its not for the glory of it its so that more people can find a clan without having to waste their time making one that will most likely go dead in about a month tops.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash isn't some game of love and joy and everyone knows everyone anymore. Toribash is in the big leagues. I support hew mate. It's cool to run a clan a bit differently than they are expected.

Running it more as a sub community.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
exactly as toribash grows I think that clans should to this would help toribash as a whole in the long run because it will encourage more people to stick around for something and have a purpose in the game other than to just play. most pople leave the game before black belt seeing how a vast majority of people have a 2010 or less date and are like a second dan belt or something. where as some people like me have a 2014 date and are 5th dan or more and are in a clan, but the problem is that the people with 2010 dates clans have died and they quit the game because they no longer have a reason to stay. all the good clans are full or are saving their spots for more experienced players and the bad ones are just that...bad. this could bring the older players something to stay for and give the newer players a home in the community with friends who will help them in the game. also programing it into the forum would not be a problem it may even take 30sec's or 5mins at best.

Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
Why not make an alt clan like essence?

making an alt clan would only end in fights over leadership in the sister clan as the main clan we still wouldn't be able to have full control over their actions (kind of like what happened with the americans an british in the revolutionary war where britian couldn't control Americas actions and had no clue what exactly was going on in the colonies and they made bad discisions) in other words(bad idea)

Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
I think 50 is a sensible cap, for no ones benefit but your own

If you can mange 100 active members in your clan you deserve a fucking golden medal

managing them would not be hard at all if you have the right leaders and people to help make decisions

in origin we have the co-leaders and the council to help with our large amount of members our clan is baised on a democratic government. the people vote on matters the votes are taken to the council for discuss. then the out come is taken to the leader/co-leader(when leader isn't present) for final say if its rejected its thrown back to the council to make changes until an agreement is reached.

Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Toribash isn't some game of love and joy and everyone knows everyone anymore. Toribash is in the big leagues. I support hew mate. It's cool to run a clan a bit differently than they are expected.

Running it more as a sub community.

exactly toribash is on the rise and with the floods of new members the rise of new clans will almost triple in amount making trouble for the clan council and clan Mods. raising the cap will keep the amount of clans at a steady level.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 7, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That not the reason America whent for its independence. Anyway the way essm works is by having high ranking members of essence have leadership roles the clans are tied together
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
in fact British having no idea what was going on in the colonies being thousands of miles away and the king making bad (and some time downright stupid) decisions IS why they revolted but that is irrelevant. anyway my point is that it would be hard and a general waste of TC to try to control two clans. all it takes is for that one guy to mess something up and the whole system goes. 1 clan, more members easier to control. I don't think zeus would like a duel leadership anyway. plus we would have to make it official and-... no. Just no. To much time and money for what? to make a fake origin? I think just rising the cap to about 100 or maybe more is a lot simpler than trying to build a whole other community. I mean some of these official clans arnt like the clubhouse clans that are out there. they are full blown communities. we have jobs to do. things that need to get done. having more people will help in that cause.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 8, 2014 at 02:46 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]