And she would fuck my best friend if I died here today
Choke me, like you hate me
But you love me
Lowkey wanna date me
When you fuck me
Touch me with the lights off, and my chains on
Baby, I'm not the right one you should wait on

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Originally Posted by akina View Post
lsd trippii vittu sit mä vedin siihe viel ketamiiniöverit päälle sniffasin tommost hevosennukutuslääkettä tiiätsä ketamiinii sniffasin saatana sitä överit vittu k-hole nii äijän vittu kaveri katto tällee et mikä on tänään meininki kysyy mult tällee nii leuka taipuu maahan asti jätkä on tällee nii leuka menee maahan vittu mä tsiigaan vouuu leuka veny maahan ei täs mitää sun leuka veny just äsken tonne lattiaan vittu tajuutsä ihan vitun kilareis sit mä rupesin selittää frendille et mä oon ihan vitun psykoosis äijän leuka veny tohon lattiaan vittu aloin nauraa osotin frendii sormel ähähää äijän leuka venyy lattiaan ihan vitun sairait juttui oikeesti ketamiiniöverit kaveri oli vetäny jollai pipeteil tiiätsä lsd-lappui mun kielen alle sit se toi mulle jotai kemiallisii sienii tiiätsä sniffasin vittu sieraimee kemialliset sienet sit se sen pipetin kans tunki mun vittu saatanan kielen alle jotai lsd-lappuja ja sitte täs on tälläsii hyvii tiedätsä tässä on tällästä ketamiinii nii vittu vedin ketamiiniöverit veti hirveet pulverit siihe ketamiinii sellast hevostennukutus lääkettä saatana katokku hevosennukutuslääkettä sniffasin vittu ketamiinii sieraimee nii vittu äijän leuka levis lattiaa vouuu yhtäkkii leuka menee lattiaan ei täs mitää sä oot ihan hyvä frendi vaik sun leuka on lattias ymmärrätsä sit yrität siin pitää jotain pokkaa et ootsä ihan hyvä jätkä vaik sun leuka äsken turpos tonne lattiaan sit oli pakko hyppää pää edel frendin sohvaa otin hirveet juoksuaskelet hyppäsin pää edellä sinne sen saatanan patjalle dyykkaan ku joku saatanan uimasukeltaja hyppäsin pää edellä patjalle jättäkää mut rauhaan mä oon ihan vitun kujalla vittu hyppäsin pää edellä sinne sen vitun sohvalle jättäkää mut rauhaan mä oon ihan vitun kujalla vittu frendin leuka veny vittu maahan vittu mä katoin et sul on aika taipuva leuka vittu äijän leuka ei täs oo mitään hätää ja sit leuka venyy vittu kaks..puoltoist metrii ei se mene mitään hätää ja sit leuka venyy vittu kaks metrii tonnepäin vittu mä olin niin vittu mä en oo ollu ikinä niin sekasin saatana sit mä hyppäsin pää edellä sen vitun jonnekki sohvan

no

innit

shut the fuck

corp usbans

who i imagined actually wrote this
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I just downvoted your comment.

# FAQ

## What does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

## Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

* Rudeness towards other Redditors,
* Spreading incorrect information,
* Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a `/s`.

## Am I banned from the Reddit?

No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

## I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?

Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

## How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.
🫷🦚🫸
Cute little "ow" at the end baby, thanks uwu xoxo.
Last edited by Sunther; Jun 10, 2021 at 09:18 AM.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Jenson, luca, jordan, comet, and imperial, son maricos, muy maricos, jordan es un cabimero tumbapipas, and jenson is a calacras/cubalacras habitant
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
Using Grammarly isn't for an English class, nor am I required to have correct grammar and punctuation, but I have this professor who acts like she's a fucking linguistics major and won a Pulitzer Prize for journalism. Like holy shit, can you shut the fuck up and just read that lab report without announcing to the whole room that you're about to proofread the paper like you have Grammarly installed in that walnut brain of yours. And God forbid you to start speaking in that terrible accent that makes me want to claw my eyes out and eat what's left of my ruptured eardrums. I want you to read my paper out loud, cock that 9 on the desk, point it to your head and shoot yourself when you're done reading.

--note-- if possible, please pm me after you're done :O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER