Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by Pazzi View Post

this is amazing pazzi thank q
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by 300w View Post
When

Please read previous posts. There is no definitive when. If you want to get updates with pictures join the torbash discord.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post

This is simply beautiful. Words cannot articulate how much this head texture would make my day. I feel like toribash isn't a game made to be taken too seriously. Toribash Next definitely Involentates the more creative aspect of the game. Mechanics wise, a lot of people have mastered or gotten sick of toribash. They are looking forward to how much unity can hold before ultimately breaking a modern pc. Im super excited to see what interactive objects they can implement
-----
Originally Posted by Vassel View Post

This is simply beautiful. Words cannot articulate how much this head texture would make my day. I feel like toribash isn't a game made to be taken too seriously. Toribash Next definitely Involentates the more creative aspect of the game. Mechanics wise, a lot of people have mastered or gotten sick of toribash. They are looking forward to how much unity can hold before ultimately breaking a modern pc. Im super excited to see what interactive objects they can implement

(They = the toribash community as a whole)
Last edited by Faux; Feb 26, 2022 at 07:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan