Toribash
Original Post
(Swish) SwishGamers

Welcome to Swish Gaming and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Click the Banner for Recruitment Central, just fill out the form and wait for a reply

Leadership

Council:
Sense
Bio101

Warlords:
Sense

Members

War Team:

Students:

Artists:

Recruits:
SimWolf

and thats it for ranks and Members

1. Win First Tournament - ✘
2. Win first Clan Battle - ✔
3. Get 5000 TC in Bank - ✔
4. Have Fun - ✔
5. Become Official - ✘

Donate To:
BankOfSwish
Currently 0 TC

To enter the Warring Team you must have Skype and need to contact one of the Warlords for further information

No breaking any Toribash rules (This clan is just a "Sub-Topic" of Toribash so the same rules apply)
Last edited by Bless; Feb 6, 2016 at 08:02 PM.
name:Gabe a.k.a G0LDELITE
belt:2nd dan black belt
why i want to join:swish sounds like a good clan and i can help with wars and recruiting and i like the members in the clan
-----
also handsdown recomended me to join
Last edited by GoldIIIRank1042; Nov 12, 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GoldElite: You have already a clan,refused.
Crush3r98:You have already a clan and oliw101 isn't in our clan,refused.(or you can make a detailed apply
Whats been going down
Hi fellow Swish clan members! Mackanak01 has taken a leave for about a week, and he has left me in charge of the clan whiles he is away just thought I would update y'all just in case you were wondering where he is
Hope I do a good job in looking after the clan. wish me luck guys
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Never give in replay by: Lalnator and Nexpew
This is a parkour replay with me and a friend Nexpew.w btw Bio and Sk1llZ swish sounds like it would be a parkour and spar clan to me jk you guys are awesome use it as you please
-----
I also forgot to show this replay of me and Tsneak I go total neo on him he was pissed it was amazing though.
Attached Files
Never give in.rpl (787.0 KB, 7 views)
Neo plays Toribash.rpl (410.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lalnator; Jan 20, 2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sk1llz here and I'm proud to be home can't w8 to get back chilling with you guys and buffing our rep to the top and beyond

btw check out the clan stream account:

----------here-----------
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
How often do we usually stream, because I want to be apart of some of those.
Reported for reporting a reporter that reported someone else for reporting.
Weekends normally around 6-11ishpm GMT
-----
and fridays
Last edited by Bless; Jan 23, 2014 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb