Toribash
Original Post
Dice Game

DICE GAME
Dice Game is a mod designed mainly for patient people.
It's a mod based on the luck and reflex of the player, but not entirely, you can increase your chances of winning by using some sneaky tactics.

Frames per turn: 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,10,10,10,440 (Total: 520)
Reaction time: 10
Damage: disabled

HOW TO PLAY
Throw your dice inside the green hole and wait until it falls into the red pit.
It's worth to focus on the movements of your ghost, It will show you the right moment for a dice throw(ungrab).
If the green part of your dice touches the red pit, you win.
If the red part of your dice touches the red pit, you lose.
If the black part of your dice touches the red pit, it's a draw.
Two dices on the floor = draw (just space it).
Avoid throwing your dice too hard, such moves can cause some unpleasant bugs.

The dices are not completely white, one dice is slightly redish and the other one is slightly bluish.
Awareness of this difference can be useful in certain situations.

Ways of winning
Standard gameplay (two dices in the hole).
Win chance: 33,(3)%
Lose chance: 33,(3)%
Draw chance: 33,(3)%
You can increase your chances of winning by not letting your opponent put the dice in the green hole.
If there is only your dice in the hole, your chance of winning increases from 33.(3)% to 50% and your chance of losing decreases from 33,(3)% to 16.(6)%, the chance of a draw is still the same.
Player can also lose the game by falling out of the dojo area.

MOD
You can load this mod on your server by using command -> /lm DiceGame.tbm
Direct download:

Older versions:

Sorry for poor english.

PS: If you want to look elegant, keep your ankles and hips stiff and bend your knees at the start.
Last edited by Bison; Oct 4, 2019 at 02:37 AM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Simple yet innovative idea, well implemented within toribash's limits. Love the details you, quite literally, brought on the table !
I played this for about 2 hours with a friend. somehow the fun lasted that long! I think a giant version of this mod where you can use your whole tori to play would be cool. Something like HackySack but ya know this.

Thanks for feedback, guys.

Originally Posted by Stance View Post
I played this for about 2 hours with a friend. somehow the fun lasted that long! I think a giant version of this mod where you can use your whole tori to play would be cool. Something like HackySack but ya know this.

Interesting idea, I think I'll try to do it later and add it to this thread, for now I'm busy creating Sumo mod.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*