ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
noob clap
Is there anyway to counter it besides noob clapping myself? Everything I've tried to do to counter it gets my arms ripped off
Learn it yourself, please do not ask every question on how to do everything. I mean, that will lose the purpose of single player and practicing.
Yes. Just like what Sly said. Asking about everything will end up making everything boring. The point of SP (For Me) is to practice and learn to counter moves in MP. The point of Toribash is to compete against others and accurately think like the opponent. (What will he do?)

Figure out your own moves. Use complex combinations of relaxing, holding, contracting, and extending so you can make moves capable of countering all kinds of moves such as the noob clap. It takes long but it's worth it when it comes to duels and such.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Learn it yourself, please do not ask every question on how to do everything. I mean, that will lose the purpose of single player and practicing.

Originally Posted by Ryukendo99 View Post
Yes. Just like what Sly said. Asking about everything will end up making everything boring. The point of SP (For Me) is to practice and learn to counter moves in MP. The point of Toribash is to compete against others and accurately think like the opponent. (What will he do?)

Figure out your own moves. Use complex combinations of relaxing, holding, contracting, and extending so you can make moves capable of countering all kinds of moves such as the noob clap. It takes long but it's worth it when it comes to duels and such.

this is called the Beginner Sanctuary.. you know why it is called that?
Because its for beginners and beginners are full of questions!
they need help/advice to get them through the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
well i was on topic, they were basically asking why he was asking such a shitty question, so i answered them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Originally Posted by pobble View Post
Is there anyway to counter it besides noob clapping myself? Everything I've tried to do to counter it gets my arms ripped off

I think you should try something that gets under the arms or over the arms. Just use SP to try and figure it out and when you think that you have found out a way that would work properly in multiplayer, try it out.

If it doesn't work probably then you can always go back to SP and improve on it.

Originally Posted by tmewett5 View Post
This thread is about noob claps not "should noobs ask questions". Stay on-topic.

Don't start doing that and thinking your all high up and stuff because you're telling people off. It's annoying.
lol