Ranking
But it looks dorky. If you want to cheat do it properly and hack the replay.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Judo: There is less DM threshold in this.

That is a lie, the dismemberment threshold in Judo is actually the normal threshold of 100. The reason why dismembering is easier in Judo than opposed to classic is because it's close distance making it easy to make a fast grab, and the long turn frame, in which you can damage a lot without your opponent defending them selves against a wide variety of moves you could pick from.
I dunno unknown, last Time I played, it was 80. But still the same anyway.

My tut on dismembering: (I haven't played in 6 months, dont be too harsh on me)
Pulling: Pulling a joint off can dismember it, most of the time. It depends what joints you're using. Pulling off a limb is hard to practice, and the main movements are coming from the elbows, chest and wrists. Small joints like wrists are very useful, dont underestimate them.

Snapping: While you're in a pulling motion, you might have alot of trouble. Snapping a joint would be much easier and less stress for you. However, bending a joint isnt very useful at all, because... well thats what joints naturally do (In this case virtually). So what you want to do is either bend uke/your opponents joint in the opposite direction OR snap it off with your leg by pressing on it. What you autta do is contract your knee, extend your hip (I believe), contract your pecs and bring the joint towards you with your shoulders. (As I said don't be so harsh on me) You are now in a snapping position.

Kicking: Kicking an opponnent isn't all in the knees and hips. It is mostly in your ankles, Chest AND knees. You might want to start off with a position which can power your kick juuuuust enough so you can dismember easily. Don't just try the kick in the position that tori is in, it will never work.
Relax your ankle that you're kicking with, just so you can get enough bend on it to send your opponents head or upper body flying.

Punching: Punching also relies mainly in the chest. While turning your chest, if you wanna try something a bit relaxed, try relaxing your pec that you're punching with. Don't relax your wrist or it will go floppy and most likely be dismembered itself.

As you can see I am an ex-gamer who has nothing better to do with his life, take care.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I used to set the dismemberthreshold to 60, but then i figured out that I could dismember a body part if i hit myself hard. so i started out using C to hold all joints, and start of from there with kicking, punching,, and grabbing. now i use 100 for DM and i relax my joints now.

Sometimes relaxing a joint will make it move faster than extending or contracting it.