Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
sounds dumb
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well to be honest here No one has came up with a good idea yet and even if we do probably would get shot down i don't really know the purpose for this anymore well i mean, we are trying are best here to make things for the game you can't just shoot something down without trying it or testing it and i know you probably don't have time but just try

Also here is one SuperMan Cape
Originally Posted by SkyFawk View Post
Well to be honest here No one has came up with a good idea yet and even if we do probably would get shot down i don't really know the purpose for this anymore well i mean, we are trying are best here to make things for the game you can't just shoot something down without trying it or testing it and i know you probably don't have time but just try

Also here is one SuperMan Cape

if it sounds like a bad idea, it probably is...
no need to go out of your way to test something like that..

also, capes have been suggested dozens of times..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Capes would be rad if we had object physics like hair.

not possible to forge hairs on other parts of the body?
i don't mean in the current hair forge, i know it's not possible now,
but to make it happen?
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Capes would be rad if we had object physics like hair.

Ah See this guy gets it