Ranking
Crystal I believe it is kind of rude to nominate yourself and post reasons that I really doubt would happen. Another thing is that you are new to the clan therefore Marduk would not pick you, but this is just my opinion.

EDIT: Sadly I think you only joined wHo for the co-leader posision. Many of the wHo members are already well manored. I have told Marduk if he was ever going to be away that I could help him in earlier cases of him having to leave or atleast I believe I did. Any one could lead wHo to becoming the best it can be it would just take much time, patience, and determenation.
Last edited by Revolution; Oct 3, 2007 at 10:11 PM.
SADLY you are very wrong I joined this clan because Ive been asking bobo cuz hes my friend , Im just making a sugestion because I know no-one that much here yet so I chose my self. Reason I chose my self also is because im on everysingele day so I would be very hard working. thanks for the encouragement of your new teamate rev. gawd gimme some respect first of all cuz im new to [wHo] and just pretty much I know for sure I would gladly make an excellent Co-leader indeed so dont doubt me by exsistance of time ive got to have in this clan, give it a while to get to know me you'll find out that I can come out to be an acually really cool person. =) ok dude we chill.
I empathise with crystalman, but it wouldnt be good to have a new member as a co leader. It does look a bit rude to nominate yourself, especially if you are new. I am one of the oldest members in this clan, and i wouldnt think of nominating myself.
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by Crystalman View Post
-
-Dirty, vulger language will have a minute tolerance, I will help the members soscial skills to be more elegant. and I think im done thank you for reading.=)

lol no way he actually said that sorry crystal ur social skills are equal of terets syndrome and anger problems combined
I too feel letting Crystalman have any control would be a bad move for your clan. Like Kai said, your language and social skills are terrible, you disconnect/spec when you're losing, and when you do lose, you always have some sort of excuse, and usually an insult to go along with it (I think I've seen you say "good game" once or twice, ever). In fact, just about every sentence has some sort of foul language or negative feeling behind it. Letting Crystalman have any power... not something to consider.

Also, I'm sure he'll have some sort of angry response full of insults, swears, more lies detailing how great of a leader he'd be, and at least one STFUNUB. ...I'd encourage you to think about what you say before you say it.
Originally Posted by Crystalman View Post
-I nominate my self because, I am on-line everyday so atleast of some respect I could help you out marduk If you can't lead [wHo] one day.

i am on every day too
but still i dont push for co-leader
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]