Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]My first head!
Hello, its me peladrome again. i made my first head i hope i get some good feedback! tell me how i improve or what is good about it - enough talking see the texture!

My first head.png
-----
i think it should be 1k
Last edited by Faint; Aug 13, 2015 at 02:36 AM.
i've edited the tag of the thread for you, please remember to do this in the future, and add the programs used in your first post, thanks.
You need to put time into making a head texture. In its current state, I would say it would be around like 20 tc at most.
but i never made a head texture. its my first time and i dont know how to make it detailed. im really sorry, i dont know how to shade and do realism. gms you can close this thread.
Originally Posted by PelaDrome View Post
but i never made a head texture. its my first time and i dont know how to make it detailed. im really sorry, i dont know how to shade and do realism. gms you can close this thread.

before you even try to make textures, learn basic art
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The mapping isn`t very good. You should try to fit the face into the middle quarter of the texture and draw on a 512 high and 1024 wide texture so things don`t get streched.
And seriously take your time to do details.
Last edited by Ukephile; Aug 13, 2015 at 05:54 PM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean