ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hit by Car mod
I saw that some people wanted a mod where you get hit by a car. I really take no credit in either of these mods. I just put other peoples mods together. There is a normal one where you get hit by a car and another where you get hit by a car but have a sword for defense :P . Also mr. poptart if you read this i was wonder what parts of the body made up the front of the car under the head because i wanted to make those parts instagib.

Good Settings for these mods.

Dismemberment 1
Dismemberthreshold 10000
Engagedistance 2000

[note] Press "c" at the beginning of the match to keep the car from falling apart.
Attached Images
hitbycar.jpg (82.6 KB, 217 views)
hitbycarwithsword.jpg (71.0 KB, 123 views)
Attached Files
hitbycarsword.tbm (3.0 KB, 156 views)
hitbycar.tbm (2.7 KB, 209 views)
Last edited by Patrick; Aug 10, 2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: need to edit optimal settings
thats kool other then the fact U FALL APART
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

yah. You always fall apart any setting you can suggest Patrick so that this wouldn't happen.
who cares
u got destruction impact and a screwed over mangled uke and u can even shoot ur head through his stomach so i think its great good job
some pimped out car ;] good job.
:D
To make the car not fall apart you have to have a high dm threshold and you have to press c at the beginning of the match.
Actually by just pressing c it still falls apart on the "Wheels" and the "Lights" extend and ctract them so Extend the "Wheels" And contract the "Lights" and leave everything elsre the same it holds <3 even when you hit the car
Last edited by Davey_old; Aug 10, 2007 at 09:42 PM.
But that's weird, the car doesn't move, even when contracting/extending "wheels"
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
if you put the ingage distnace at 1000 and the dismemberment threshold to 10000 and don't press c in the beggining it looks like the front gets busted up. cool car by the way.
Last edited by Beeh; Aug 13, 2007 at 06:14 AM. Reason: wrong spelling