Ranking
Original Post
Exend/Contract percentages.,
i think that toribash could be further nuanced by adding a percentage meter to extend/contract on joints, there is a big difference in what could happen between extending 50% and a full 100% extension, i think it would enable more realistic looking movements.
this would just make it so boring...lets say youre in a bet server and u want to decap someone u can just make ur extending or contracting of the elbow so hard it would auto decap
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
this would just make it so boring...lets say youre in a bet server and u want to decap someone u can just make ur extending or contracting of the elbow so hard it would auto decap

Well, you don't understand. Let me make it clear.

I'm talking about an option where you can determine the percentage of the force. 100% is the same force as when you just extend or contract it, but you can lower that force to 50% or even less. But never higher than 100%.
This is more something for singleplayer, I dont think I would be happy if I had to type a number everytime I clicks joint, since I'm already in a time need without them
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doesnt seem worth putting in the game. would be more annoying than helpful.

also, toribash isnt supposed to be realistic if you couldnt tell.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
This is more something for singleplayer, I dont think I would be happy if I had to type a number everytime I clicks joint, since I'm already in a time need without them

Hue, I wasn't thinking of a window that pops up everytime you click a joint, more like an option you can access by pressing a certain key (or just right clicking) while aiming at a joint.
I have been thinking about this a lot for quite some time now (I think I might have posted something like this on Hampa or Oblivion's thread a while back although I can't remember exactly). This would really help sparring obviously since it is the only thing standing in the way of almost complete realism of movement (apart from the scale of the body and the variety of joint movement directions (the shoulder is a ball joint, not a hinge joint and the hands have a gazillion different bones and muscles of extreme precision)) in realistic mods. As people have mentioned this option should be an optional setting both for server operators (for fairness) and for individual players (so you don't run out of reaction time setting up moves).

I definitely support this idea.
Good morning sweet princess
If the controls are pulling the suggestion back, adjust them.
For example, instead of separate buttons for joint states, there could be a slider that you could pull back and forth to adjust the power, from 0 to 100.
Either you could hover on a joint and adjust it with the mouse wheel or click a joint, hold, and move the cursor back and forth, and release when done.

(tell me if i'm unclear about something)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yeah, there would need to be several control options for this (each click raises the force a little could be one, Lazors's slider idea could be another, different keys for each power setting might work). People have different computers so tend to use different controls (A trackpad would not be fun to use if I had to move a slider with every joint I moved.
Good morning sweet princess
Force meter
Hello my humble toribashers!

Today Ironboy67's comes forward with an idea!

What about a force meter?

Which could control the force one is using with a joint...
I know that it is in mod maker and they can be edited in different mods but
my point is like the force of your joints could be changed every turnframe?
I am not saying that it should be put in every mod or what-not, i'm just saying that it should be optional...

It would help alot in spars and parkours to manage our flow!
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 14, 2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Please don't do that
Maybe it should be made available in the mod maker but certainly not all mods as it would take too long to manage force,

But personally I don't really like the idea because I like that the joints are either "off" or "on" which makes the game simpler and I think that is part of its charm.