Ranking
Original Post
TRUE DECAPITATION
Allow swords to actually remove arms from everything including the Joints, like full on slice and dicing.
Attacking from a slant and hitting the head will cut that angle off, if it goes from the top center, it will kill the other opponent and the game will end.
Small suggestion. Don't hurt me
So you want everything to be breakable. I dont think this would be implemented because then the tori would become too vulernable.
Same as the "killing of the opponent by decap"

Not supported

i am a bird now - Lil B

This is too big a change in the game and will not be implemented

Also for this to work the whole hitbox system may have to be reworked so yeah
The game isn't really meant to be that realistic, it's meant to be fun and unique.

An implementation like this would take away a lot of things, not supported.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I agree that it would be cool but it won't happen, its too much of a change and too hard to implement I think
Originally Posted by Triton
The game isn't really meant to be that realistic, it's meant to be fun and unique.

Now not to be rude but that is true.... I don't want Toribash to be such a realistic game I would rather prefer it as it is ;3
Mistakes are made everyday
Wait, what?
Yeah besides a head being split in half would require a LOT of blood to make it seem realistic... Talk about lag
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
This game is a martial arts simulator. Putting to much into the little bits being cut off would take too much work for something that isn't needed.

Not supported.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I feel like, while I would love to see more depth in the injury mechanics especially involving blades, this would not add enough to the game or be realistically possible in terms of lag.
Good morning sweet princess