Ranking
Original Post
An Old Noob
Well, I've been playing toribash a long while ((A year in fact)) And I've just recently become explosively active o.o Yeah, a year hiatus is a while but, I actually played single player on and off. I'm a massively huge gamer, and I hope to become a developer some day.

Some of the games I play: ((Note: This list is evolving all the time))

MGO (Metal Gear Online
Ijji Gunz
COD
Armored Core For Answer
Requiem: Memento Mori
Combat Arms
Perfect World
----------------------

I'm a Kung Fu and Martial Arts Buff ((Hence LOVING toribash)) and I am actually awesome, so get to know me o.o Also I love the japanese & people with heavy accents.
These forums go Backwards...Sadly, I just noticed that o.o...
Cool! Whats your MGO username? I never see anyone else play that, considering theres only like 2000 other people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Cool! Whats your MGO username? I never see anyone else play that, considering theres only like 2000 other people.

Liquidus_Hime

I'm active in the CSP BIG time o.o
Aight cool. I'm Hamsandwich608. I'm not very active ATM, considering I was "banned" from my PS3 for having bad grades. I should be getting it back soon though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Cool, when you get back on I'll show you my CQC skills o.o I'm not a hotshot but I can CQC like The Boss herself lol I'm actually doing a CQC picture Montage too
Welcome back, dude! Enjoy your stay here.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Lol, thank you also I'll be throwing ALOT of Ideas around for toribash o.o I searched around the forums and theres no Tag Team Mod 2 vs 2 Co-Op fighting
whats your character name on gunz? mines super3123

the character is a girl but the real life person (me) is a boy
Originally Posted by ManIOwnU View Post
whats your character name on gunz? mines super3123

the character is a girl but the real life person (me) is a boy

Takeda Ryeo I think I haven't played in a while o.o I don't have the patience to learn any style lol